Your Daddy Will Live a Hundred Years

uber-progressive teacher in our glorious publik school system, tells little girl how her Daddy will live over 100 years, even if she votes for McCain.

Notice how Obama supporting students don't even need to acknowledge why they support him, it's a self evident truth that he will change everything.

RIK

Image This teacher is the result of the Ayers-Obama educational initiatives and those like them.

When McCain criticized Bill Ayers he called him an unrepentant terrorist. Obama objected that Ayers is now a respected professor of education, and that was it. McCain didn't say anything about the "sacred cow" of education. But what Ayers is doing now with Obama's help is worse than blowing up buildings.

We on the Cube already knew back in March that Ayers' "education" was all about spreading radicalism to schools.
<br>
Red Square on 3/1/2008 wrote:Bill Ayers has a blog with red stars and Che Guevara's picture on the front page. What's not to like? Also in the section called "Writings" he lists his works directed at a more effective indoctrination of children in publik skools. Here are some of the titles:
  • TEACHING TOWARD FREEDOM: MORAL COMMITMENT AND ETHICAL ACTION IN THE CLASSROOM
  • TEACHING THE PERSONAL AND THE POLITICAL: ESSAYS ON HOPE AND JUSTICE
  • TEACHING FOR SOCIAL JUSTICE: A DEMOCRACY AND EDUCATION READER

This is the educational philosophy promoted by Bill Ayers and supported by Obama with the money they milked out of the formerly conservative Annenberg Foundation. But of course saying that during the campaign would be considered "smear tactics" and "meaningless attacks." As opposed to the quite meaningful attacks by this teacher on the girl and McCain himself. The entire educational concept promoted by Obama and Ayers is one huge stain on this country, filled with smears and attacks of the worst kind.

ChairmanMoo in 'Submissions' wrote:By ChairmanMoo
11/7/2008, 11:25 am

TEACHER OF THE STATE EDUCATES STUDENTS ON OUR BELOVED LEADER, AND HUMILLIATES STUDENT WHO DARES TO SUPPORT McCAIN!

Our glorious education system is finally doing it's job, to stamp out dissidents and thought crime in early education. This is featured on a Swedish documentary about U.S. schools. No child too small no humilliation too big. I can't wait to start sending my little ones to a wonderful state run school like this.

- https://tinyurl.com/5seylu
-

In case any of my fellow comrades feel like following our glorious leader in doing some community organizing, here's the schools contact information:

Diantha Harris used to work in Ashville - now works in Fayetteville at "Mary McArthur Elementary".
Principal's name - Lola B Williams - school phone number is -(910)424-2206

Go to their website you can email Mrs Harris or the Principle.

Email of the principal. Write to her and demand accountability:

[email protected]

School Superintendent William C. Harrison 910.678.2300

Lets let Mrs Harris know how it feels to be picked on!

More years ago than I care to admit, I had an American History teacher in my senior year of high school that reminds me a bit of this woman. We were often told how "the Republican party ain't the same any more" and that kind of crap. We also learned that, in the mid-1980s, China had a population of around 3 billion. When some smartass *AHEM* attempted to correct him, oh boy! There was no amount of evidence on the planet to convince the moron that he was wrong.

You can tell that several of the kids in this video have this BOHICA look in their eyes. They knew they getting baited.

The video also reminded me of this joke:

A teacher asked her 6th grade class how many of them were Obama fans.

Not really knowing what an Obama fan is, but wanting to be liked by the teacher, all the kids raised their hands except for Little Johnny.

The teacher asked Little Johnny why he has decided to be different again.

Little Johnny said, 'Because I'm not an Obama fan.' The teacher asked, 'Why aren't you an
Obama fan?'

Johnny said, 'Because I'm a Republican.' The teacher asked him why he's a Republican.

Little Johnny answered, 'Well, my Mom's a Republican and my Dad's a Republican, so I'm a Republican.'

Annoyed by this answer, the teacher asked, 'If your mom was a moron and your dad was an idiot, what would that make you?'

With a big smile, Little Johnny replied, 'That would make me an Obama fan.'