YouTube video of Ferguson MO about to be released!

[img]/images/Ferguson_Benghazi.jpg[/img]

Mob violence protesting grand jury will be about as spontaneous as Benghazi

Comrades, Ferguson MO is scheduling your opportunity to riot and participate in social unrest, much like our Mooslimic allies reacted to a YouTube video. Nobody has announced a start time for the festivities, but satellite TV trucks are ready to broadcast the "spontaneous" reactions of the announcement of a grand jury verdict.

Training has been completed, local universities are in full participation:

SAINT LOUIS UNIVERSITY GIVES STUDENTS PROTESTING TIPS AHEAD OF BROWN VERDICT

Venues have been selected, join us for a great day with plenty of samples and the lowest discount possible--merchants are practically GIVING merchandise away!

#Ferguson Protest Group Releases List of Targets, Including: Anheuser Busch, Boeing, Emerson Electric, Airport

Chants have been rehearsed, a state of emergency has already been declared, and t-shirts are available for the first 3000 shoplifters...

Show your support for the Gentle Giant, and do your part to protest oppression by the MAN, all spontaneously as previously stated.

Remember, "At this point, what difference does it make?"

I'm getting a cart-before-the-horse feeling. Isn't the video supposed to cause the violence instead of the violence causing the video?

Comrade Ivan, glorious! But what if I can't make it to Ferguson? Is there a web site where I can order the "merch" online? Could I get a t-shirt? I'd like one that says I was there. You know, truth is relative and all that. Oh and I'd like to pre-order the official DVD. This way if all my prog friends ask what it was like, I have a cheat sheet. And I want to pre-order the official memory book with the highest quality photos, preferably autographed by Comrade Sharpton.

Comrade Vlad, I'm sure I didn't see you on the video that will be taken shortly, as your hoodie and facemask will prevent facial recognition... Set your Current Truth as you require, and without doubt, Store 86 will have participants t-shirts available shortly to spread the equality of attendance to all.

I hear the National Guard has been invited, This is a tremendous opportunity, as they will have assault rifles for the taking, and even registered handguns for redistribution.

Granted, they carry Beretta 9mm and not the coveted Glock "fo-tay"

Gangsta_shooting_guide.jpg
But government cheese is nothing if its not free...be at the head of that line if possible!

Devils! They're devils I tell you! Parade out Militsyia and all half the reactionary element sees is eye candy. Irresistible, Nyet? How clever and utterly devious. Who can focus on The Greater Good™ when carnal desire is set aflame? All is lost.