Zimbabwe to help in the fight against Palin!

My Comrades!

Since the Harare People's Library burnt down in 1998 (All 7 books were destroyed, and two of them had not been colored in yet) the Harare Readers Club has had very little to do. Now, thank Lenin, they have found a new purpose in life.

I am proud to announce that the Harare Readers Club has volunteered to help expose that despicable woman Sarah Palin by reading her 24 000 emails she posted during her gubernatorial tenure in Alaska. (Where the hell is that, anyway?).

Each of the 22 people in Harare who can read has pledged to read at least 7 and a half sentences of those emails per day. (I wanted them to do more, but the unions intervened.) All incriminatory evidence will be forwarded to the Washington Post who will publish it on Twitter.

I hereby challenge the People of the Cube to pledge your support to this worthy cause, and to publish your reading plans here.

One Settler One Bullet!

Obamugabe

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/th ... _blog.html

Posted at 10:56 AM ET, 06/09/2011
Read the Palin e-mails
By Ryan Kellett

Over 24,000 e-mails will be released Friday. (AP Photo/Charles Krupa) (Charles Krupa - AP)

UPDATE: We have had a strong response to our crowdsourcing call-out on the Palin e-mails. We've reconsidered our approach and now would like to invite comments and annotations from any interested readers.

Here's how to participate:Over 24,000 e-mail messages to and from Sarah Palin during her tenure as Alaska's governor will be released Friday . We'll be posting them here, and are inviting you to comment on the most interesting or most noteworthy sections. Please include page numbers and, where possible, a direct excerpt. We'll share your comments with our reporters and may use facts or related material you suggest to annotate the documents displayed on The Post site. We may contact you for further details, by way of your registered e-mail with the Post, unless you specify otherwise in the comments.

For micro-updates as tomorrow unfolds, check out our new Twitter feed .

Reading is work, comrade. Let's just say we read 'em and have our mouth pieces spout off just any old damning thing about Sarah Palin that comes to mind. Who needs facts when you have imagination and shameless journalists!

I agree with Chairman Punchenko on reading. I "think" Sarah Palin would write an email about eliminating Social Security. My belief should be sufficient ammunition for extensive rants on Palin's treacherous campaign on Social Security's demise.

No need to thank me, comrades. It is all in a day's work.

This Palin troglodyte is a clear threat to collectivism with her "rugged individualism" and all that. Let's just deport her to Zimbabwe and let Comrade Obamugabe put up with her.

That way, like true progressives, we do not have to think. All the while, appearing like the great, thoughtful and insightful intellectuals that we are not.