Zombie: Miller Beer/Folsom Street Fair Brouhaha, Part Deux

A letter from Zombie came today with the following subject line: New zombietime report: The "Up Your Alley" Fair...

Zombie wrote:Red --

Remember the whole Miller Beer/Folsom Street Fair brouhaha in San Francisco?

Well, I've just uploaded a major new update on the case:

http://www.zombietime.com/up_your_alley_2008/

In short: Miller Beer is STILL sponsoring Folsom events, but they're trying to downplay it by removing their logo. However, there is a lesser-known "Folsom Jr."-style fair that happened a few days ago put on by the same organization, and I went to it to answer two questions: Is Miller still the sponsor; and was the outrageous behavior toned down at all? The answer to the first question was Yes; and to the second: Holy Cow! Not only was the behavior not toned down, it was amplified a hundred fold.

Click through the link to see the report: I guarantee your mind will be blown.

It's probably far too intense for your readers to take ("You can't handle the truth!") but I thought I'd give you the chance to assess its linkability just in case.

You decide. Even the "blurred" version is too hardcore for some people (as I've already found out).

Definitely the most controversial report I've ever done.

-- zombie

What an excellent display of Progressive Values! Thank you, Comrade Zombie! Thank you!

But what are Progressive Values, Comrades? Hmm... Maybe Melanie can explain that to us.

YIKES!!!
until now I always enjoyed zombietime reports

WTFICAN'TLOGON!
Melanie sounds like a brilliant monkey with wings. She presents a solid case for progressive values(say that w/out smiling). Everyone will receive exactly what they need when progressive change has been implemented. Like the guys at Folsom. They received exactly what they needed....it's a beautiful thing.

Image Look!! It's one of the pseudo-cops from Folsom! Quick,hide your penis!

I'm afraid to click on that link. My the most merciful G-D have mercy on their eternal souls.

*dunks my little holy water thinggie into the bowl and shakes liberaly aroung the people's cube website* .... domnino biscuits ...... *lights insence and runs from the room*

Anonymous
St. Konnie,I am happy :) to see that you know the progressively fun and correct way to spell thingie. And even more progressive,you added an extra G.

WTFICAN'TLOGON!
St. Konnie,I forgot to put in my name,WTFICAN'TLOGIN...Or should I say... the ArtistFormerlyKnownasH&Thingies.
Anyhooters,if you are new to the collective...welcome to the revolution!

If you're going to San Francisco, be sure to bring a raincoat for the jizzim in the air....
In the streets of San Francisco, not so gentle people are giving spankings there....

Hmmm...could be Karaoke time?
Let's make this a group effort, we all know the tune...just hum along if you got a couple of ....well, you know....in your mouth.

Thank you Miller Beer for more progressive values, and Melanie, I'm with you on the multi-colored super flying monkeys and the many colored snails.

And to think .... that kalifornikating species doesn't like drilling for oil??????

Geez, Red, zombie was right. The link was too much.

*Sigh* If only Harvey Milk were alive today to witness the progress the GLBT Commune has made in regards to expressing their love for one another in public.

Thank you comrade WTFICAN'TLOGON! for your kind words.

I bless you in the name of the Barack and the Hussein and the Holy Obama.

*flicks more holy water about the place*

WTFICAN'TLOGON!
St. Konstantine wrote:Thank you comrade WTFICAN'TLOGON! for your kind words.

I bless you in the name of the Barack and the Hussein and the Holy Obama.

*flicks more holy water about the place*
You are most welcome and thanx for the holybama blessing. I am usually here as Hussies 'n Thingies but for some strange reason
I can't log in. I think it might be a conspiracy perpetrated by none other than the master perp,herself....yes,that dastardly pimple on our collective ass,Hillary. She is trying to thwart the revolution of Obamanation!..... Either that,or it's some sort of computer glitch thingie. :)

Thingies:

Did you try contacting Red Square about the log-in problem? Bat your lashes at him and show him more leg than usual, and I guarantee he'll do anything for you. How do I know? Because I've tried it myself, and he always says, "All right, Pinkie, all right, I'll do whatever you want, I'll do anything, if you'll just cover that thing up and never show it to me again!"

Works like a charm.

I'm back...it's really embarrassing being computer-illiterate...'specially when one's spousal unit configures systems for a living. I had to ask him what to do, and then being as dense as I am,he had to end up messing w/ it himself...but he got me back in. He likes to say "I told ya so,ya should'a started sooner" about my reluctance to ever get on the computer and subsequent ignorance thereof. I am a true neo-luddite...an absolute technological disaster :) But I will muddle through for the sake of spreading the good news about the Obamagospel.

Btw,I remember your legs quite well at the slumber/strip party...they are just as gloriously progressive as can be. Red even asked for a poster-sized blow-up of your magnificence. Wants to hang it at O headquarters to rally the Obamalegions.
They can use a little Pinkie-inspiration.