Zombies for Obama: Organized Thoughtcrime in New York

Long before Halloween we intercepted communications about a gang of dangerous thoughtcriminals here in New York planning to join the annual Halloween parade in Greenwich Village as "Zombies for Obama."

Armed with "Obama the Joker" mask we went to investigate. But the Bush-Cheney weather machine prevented us from seeing them. The rain, the crowds of appropriately dressed progressives, and the umbrellas made it impossible to see past ten feet in any direction. At around 7pm the West 4 Street subway station was so packed, it took us 40 minutes just to get from the platform to the surface.

It was just as crowded outside, only darker and pouring dihydrogen monoxide (water) from above. Apparently someone powerful (Bush-Cheney) decided to do the massive waterboarding Halloween act on tens of thousands of innocent Halloweeners. And since the parade was obscured from view by a solid wall of umbrellas, we didn't take a single picture. The mask didn't make it out of the bag.

The waterboarding trick was, of course, a diversion designed to obstruct the local tolerant progressives from going medieval and staging a Halloween massacre on Zombies for Obama. According to a leaked report, there have been only two physical attacks on them: one count of aggravated first-degree spitting and one count of destruction of the props. The zealous comrade who destroyed the props also turned around and reported the group to the police, denouncing their thoughtcrimes and demanding that mocking of Obama be outlawed for the Common Good™.

Below is video evidence of this gang's organized thoughtcrime:

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

These Zombies for Obama have apparently spiked their special Koolaide with freshly updated H1N1 vaccine. All good comrade zombies must register the proper korrekt terror and panic reaction and fall in line properly with H1N1 hysteria.

Turboski

My lord. Mocking Barry, Lord Obama? <i>Quelle horreur!</i> This ought to be made into a capital offense, you know--and when we are strong enough we will make it into a capital offense.

That's it. I'm going to leave work now and start on my gulag. We'll need lots of them to house Obama-godhood-deniers.

mi
Commissar Theocritus wrote:Mocking Barry, Lord Obama? ... This ought to be made into a capital offense, you know--and when we are strong enough we will make it into a capital offense.

Theocritus, killing a zombie is very hard. For all practical purposes you just can't do it -- not without resorting to something highly unusual and, probably, cruel. Not that this should be stopping anyone, of course, but simply putting a bullet into their rotting skull is not going to do it...

Red Square wrote:Long before Halloween we intercepted communications about a gang of dangerous thoughtcriminals here in New York planning to join the annual Halloween parade in Greenwich Village as "Zombies for Obama."

You can visit the official site of Zombies for Obama, and view our video, here:<br>http://www.zombiesforobama.com

Help this video go viral by posting it on your Facebook pages!

-- CitizenK

I didn't think it was possible zombies could revolt against the One. For two reasons: we took their vote, and Obama promised to bring them back to life.

CitizenK wrote:
Red Square wrote:Long before Halloween we intercepted communications about a gang of dangerous thoughtcriminals here in New York planning to join the annual Halloween parade in Greenwich Village as "Zombies for Obama."

You can visit the official site of Zombies for Obama, and view our video, here:<br>https://www.zombiesforobama.com

Help this video go viral by posting it on your Facebook pages!

-- CitizenK

That Baracula fella really sucks!

Perhaps I shall go trolling the ReichWing sites I hang outspy on, show them how foolish these patriots KKonservatives are.

That was the tallest marionette zombie I have ever seen in my life. Does drinking the Kool-Aid make one grow? Or was it the magnificent power of the hammer and sickle above his head to which he aspired for years and years? How glorious is the power of the hammer and sickle!

mi wrote:Theocritus, killing a zombie is very hard. For all practical purposes you just can't do it -- not without resorting to something highly unusual and, probably, cruel. Not that this should be stopping anyone, of course, but simply putting a bullet into their rotting skull is not going to do it...
No, but pulling their grants from the National Endowment for the Arts will.

And if it's a really high-level zombie, like, oh, I don't know, SOBama, just switch the TelePrompTer script. "I, Barack Hussein Obama, have no more hills to climb. I have solved all the world's problems because I say I have. There is no more hatred in the world because I say so. I can ascend into the heavens and have Jehovah worship me; after all God doesn't think he's me. And so to get there..."

He pulls out a gun and puts it to his head, smiles, and says, "See you in three days."

Our Progressive Dear leader would not require three days to return from the dead!
His advanced Communist being would be able to regenerate much faster, possibly as little as two.

Komrade Krinkov (and a truly glorious name you bear) I think our Progressive Dear Leader would regenerate instantly. He exists in all moments in and out of time, both dead and alive, and manifests Himself as He sees fit.

Even in my dreams. Where he appeared sitting at a lunch counter, like he owned it, and I, being white, had no business there, and would I please just go away.

Have you heard the new news? Jesse Jackson, who is 1/4 white, and Lord Obama, who is half white, are currently undergoing exorcisms by Louis Farrakhan to rid themselves of that pesky white blood.

We've lost the dead vote! How is this possible!? The Party was <i>founded</i> on the obedience of brainless animate meat!

If we lose the cyborg drudges next, we're sunk!

Oh, don't worry. I hear that all the Diebold voting machines are going to running Vista, and if that can't screw things up, I don't know what can.

I must say, that watching the zombies spew forth their slanderous doubleungood speak, makes me even prouder that I have recently procured a file to sharpen the edge of my trusty shovel.