Zombietime: Nancy Pelosi’s San Francisco

ZOMBIETIME: We here at TLC realize that our fabulous new hit series Sarah Palin's Alaska may not appeal to all our viewers. We understand that a substantial segment of the population has no interest in watching Sarah Palin or taking a tour of Alaska.

And so it is with great pleasure that we'd like to announce a new show carefully designed to appeal to those of you who don't like Sarah Palin, her state, or her values:

nancypelosi.jpg
Come join Nancy Pelosi as she shows you around the wild places of her home district. All the sights and sounds of San Francisco, as you've never seen them before…with Nancy as your guide!

(Programming note: All the photos and videos in this show were taken in Nancy Pelosi's San Francisco congressional district, and originally posted on zombietime. For real.)

Settle into your couch, and brace yourself for an adventure with Nancy…

See the rest on Zombie's Pajamas Media page - an excellent source of selections for the coming Holiday Season's People's Dating Service issue.

Most Magnificent Comrade Square,

This may be interesting for a show. From the picture above, Nancy appears to be clinically brain dead. Scripting and dialog may not be possible for one who cannot/will not read anything.

There's so much TRUTH and WISDOM teeming from this woman that's it's almost reprehensible incomprehensible to bear! I will need an extra strong tin foil hat to deflect the onslaught of the Nuance Stream™!

I, Krasnodar have question for you.....Uber-Comrade R.S. Why could you not pick topic that collective can have some much entertainments with ? Who would wishing to see Sarah Palin with our stolen land of Alaska as a background, when we can show great political enlightenments by watching dearest soon-to-be ex House speaker[highlight=#ffffff] Nancy of the Gavel[/highlight] schmooz with the questionable local inhabitants and other things ?

How San Francisco sees us. (Click here for a larger map)

San Fran.jpg

(wiping a tear from his eye and sniffling) Thank you RS for that link. I'm so filled with pride knowing that I'm one of the leading members of such a progressive and forward leaning movement.

(I only wish those pics were scratch-n-sniff)

moham butt.jpg

The Mohammed Butt plugs can cause serious side effects. Even death

sanfran ompaloma.jpg
Are these Star Wars characters or big Ompaloompas?

Did Dear Leader or Broad Beam go in disguise?

I just remember a blog post about some of Nancy's supporters

From TCUnation

Chief Heather Fong (left), the first SFPD female chief of police;Theresa Sparks(center, former male), president of the San Francisco Police Commission, CEO of a multi million-dollar sex toy retailer, and a trans sexual woman.
Sgt. Stephan Thorne(right, former female), the first transexual SFPD police officer.

Their Representative in Congress is Nancy Pelosi.

This pretty much explains why we are where we are.

This was my favorite pic? Do they all look that in Russia, Red? I kid. It's funny that I rushed to the People's Cube to post this pic and found that you had already put the whole link from Pajamas here. That's why I'm just a prole. RIK

Actually, I got this link directly from Zombie. He knew this would be Cube-worthy!

Just look at the joy on that young women's face as she shares with others the hope that existed in the Soviet Union ! Who wouldn't want to be a part of that ?!

The Nancy Pelsi Show could use this soundtrack - (Nancy Pelsi pronounced similarly to Elvis Pelvis)

Nancy Pelsi had a district, yippie-hippie-ho!
And in that district there lived some progs, hippie-hippie-ho!
Prog here, prog there, everywhere prog-prog!
Nancy Pelsi had a district, yippie-hippie-ho!

But of course, that could be also sung about New York -

Mayor Bloomberg had a town, yippie-hippie-ho!
And in that town there lived some progs, hippie-hippie-ho!
Prog here, prog there, everywhere prog-prog!
Mayor Bloomberg had a town, yippie-hippie-ho!