Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism. We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is unethical, while a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the spirit of diversity, inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners. Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.

Caption Contest: Obama Uses Lewinski to Channel Clinton

Dear Leader enjoys occasional low-level attention from the little people.

Obama_Blowjob.jpg

"Ha! Her lips feel just like a guy's!"

No, really, they're there - you just gotta look for 'em a bit!

"Just set my Mojito on her flat head and drinking them doesn't make me gay!"

"Oooh, this reminds me of the time I met Larry Sinclair."

Or how about:
Obama accepts congratulations from a prominent MSM journ0list.

Or maybe:
Obama salutes the flag, Alinsky style.

Possibly:
"Mr Taxpayer, just swallow it and be glad it's not Barney Frank screwing you this time."

Let's try:
"Wow! Now I know why Michelle makes me do this to HER!"

If not one of those:
As he promised, President Obama is working hard to create more jobs for Americans.

A new survey reveals that women are less expensive than men in this industry.

JFK, Bill Clinton and Rep. Weiner all agree: the Democrat Pary is the best choice for womyn!

I can't wiat for another Spitz One Act Play.
But don't forget John Edwards this time!

That competition crap is all bad, see what the Chinese Communists did to the American Communists' dreams of Solyndra? How are we to get to utopia that way? Where is the Communist armed civilian army that rules instantly by group conscience without judges, courts, juries and lawyers when you need one to tell the Chinese to BACK OFF?