Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism. We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is unethical, while a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the spirit of diversity, inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners. Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.

Caption: Don't Feed The Bears

"Daddy, why don't you pay more taxes so the government can feed the bears?"

Better make sure that the PETA People don't come after us for that...

Michael Jackson
The Neverland Ranch has never looked so bleak...

"Now remember son, always do what the signs say. After all, they were put up by park rangers and they have a better understanding of the animals than we do."

Who put this sign here? Obviously, it was done by a nature hating Conservative. He must be hunted down, killed, and ground into a fine paste. Then we can give it to the remaining alive starving bears. We all know that thsoe rascal Republicans will try to take away the Bear's home's next.

"Well son, if you don't listen to me, this will happen to you."

Those bears were just released from GITMO.

"Zoo Gitmo"?
Not bad!

Red Eye

Hannah Barbera
Yogi: "Well Boo Boo, I think we're finished"

Boo Boo: "Oy, I need a pic-i-nic basket Yogi!"

Mary Kate and Ashley
The bears look great to us!

Hey look! They're not competing! What an excellent example of the People! Maybe we should recommend them for a medal!

This educational display by Sierra Club proves that handouts are part of nature and a necessary requirement for the survival of any species. The next cage has a sign that says "FEED THE BEARS!" and the bears in that cage look happy and cooperative.

Vote Clinton
"This is what we get for opposing Queen Hillary!"

Icthyvore
PETA put the salmon stream off limits and now evil Bush's park service is starving the bears.