Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism. We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is unethical, while a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the spirit of diversity, inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners. Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.

Caption: In Soviet Russia, The Choir Preaches To You!

Old Russian communists protest democratization by singing patriotic Soviet songs.

This appears to be peaceful demonstration, it will never go anywhere!
There must be violence and bloodshed to gain attention, unfortunately it might be the KGB and Uncle Putin!

Oh that's what they're singing!!! "P is for his periwinkle eyes, U is for the unity he brings....."

This reminds me of those little kids who were taught in school to sing:

"MMM MMM MMM, Barack Hussian Obama, MMM MMM MMM Barack Hussian Obama"

This picture is like the not too distant future. The kids might have forgotten math, science, and faith, but they still remember that song they learned in the 2nd grade.

AAAHHHH!!!! The good ole days!!!! Add this one to your list and have a wonderful Soviet day! share with friends and family!

The choir director has a small sign, it says: Sing what your told or go to the cold!

Short, direct, simple!

Aww, why is it those poor young soldiers look so scared as they sing? Maybe they are performing in Amerikka, and are trying to be nice and ignore the human rights violations going on all around them.

Red Square wrote:Old Russian communists protest democratization by singing patriotic Soviet songs.

Ahh these unselfish good hearted enthusiasts , i would gladly join the choir ...

in imperialist USA Obama sings to you lol..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej_H8wY ... page#t=67s

We've got nothing to eat
We got nowhere to work
Nothing to drink
We just lost our shirts
I'm on the dole
We ain't for hire
Say what the hell
Say what the hell, hang fire