Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism. We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is unethical, while a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the spirit of diversity, inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners. Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.

CAPTION: Obama the Affirmative Action Hurdle Jumper

NOTE: "Marking His Territory" caption has already been taken by The Jawa Report.

Training for the rodeo. It's what real men do!

1dalaidis.jpg

To show the Catholic Church that he is not singling them out with the HHS mandate, the President passed gas on the Dalai Lama today. "See? I don't play favorites, and the American people should know this."

Obama re-enacts Occupy Wall Street heroics to commemorate the 6-month anniversary.

Time to introduce FLAT OBAMA THE HURDLER

NOTE TO THE COLLECTIVE:

The full name of this model of FLAT OBAMA is FLATULENT OBAMA. As in...

It's a bird! It's a plane! It's our Flatulent POTUS!

Red Square wrote:NOTE TO THE COLLECTIVE:

The full name of this model of FLAT OBAMA is FLATULENT OBAMA

The Terrance and Phillip administration!

Lol!!!

Remember the Iranian missile launch? Flat Obama was right there.

the-forgotten-prog.jpg
The limit for posting images is 600px wide (correct me if I'm wrong) so here's a larger, more visible version: https://bit.ly/HarGVB

The Obama administration has redefined so many things, now, a new definition for catching crap?

Red Square wrote:It's a bird! It's a plane! It's our Flatulent POTUS!
dear-leader-blue-angels.jpg

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Comrade Putout wrote:
obama-bowling.jpg

[highlight=#FFFF00]DEAR READER (AP&PBUH) NEVER FOULS!!![/highlight]
You are purged! Get on the train!

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Red Square wrote:NOTE TO THE COLLECTIVE:

The full name of this model of FLAT OBAMA is FLATULENT OBAMA. As in...

It's a bird! It's a plane! It's our Flatulent POTUS!

My HOPE is rewarded!

Finally, a renuable energy resource!

I KNEW only HE could save us!

Raum Emmanual Goldstein wrote:
[highlight=#FFFF00]DEAR READER (AP&PBUH) NEVER FOULS!!![/highlight]
You are purged! Get on the train!

putout-boards-gulag-train.jpg

"President displays athleticism by going OVER the hurdle as opposed to walking AROUND it."

I thought now again about Affirmative Action. Historic perspective.

In Yugoslavia, the Republic of Serbia was divided in three entities. The more strict Serbia (most of Republic of Serbia) and two autonomous regions. Apart that Yugoslavia had a constitution that still is the longest in Guinness World Records. It reminds me Obamacare.

Laws valid in small Serbia were approved by the whole Republic of Serbia parliamentarians. Laws valid for each of the autonomous regions were approved by only the parliament of the region. This created resentment in small Serbia, then the hyperbolic rise of the nationalism, that was the force that ultimately broke the nation and caused so many dead and refugees.

Now England is in the same position. Laws valid for England are voted by the English, Scottish and Welsh parliamentarians. Those valid in Scotland are approved only by Scottish parliament, same in Wales. Guess what. The English nationalism is marching full steam. Maybe this is what our betters want...

Now back in the USA. Through Affirmative Action (semantically a racist law) Democrats keep the racism issue forever in the forefront. People disfavored by Affirmative Action have legitimate reasons for resentment, and we all know who those people are. I for one have been discarded a couple of times because I fit no bill. This will cause the raise of some type of nationalism. Which is what the Democratic Party wants, in order to keep its gears moving, and to have what to chew. They will have whom to beat, and this generates more frustration, therefore more beatings.

I only hope that it won't go that way.

You wanted cuts... I cut one. Be careful what you wish for