Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism. We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is unethical, while a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the spirit of diversity, inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners. Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.

Chuckie Rangel Caption Palooza!

I found some entertaining pictures of Chuckie. I will post ones with and without speech bubbles for photoshop and captioning. The winner will recieve the left over vodka from Pelosi's success party with the losing democrats.

t1large-rangel.jpg
~
chuck.jpg
chuck3.jpg

Check back tomorrow, right now I'm speechless.

And one for our aged Commander, Comrade Fidel.

catrant.jpg

Sorry Comrades,

My computer won't print in the bubbles. For your amusement just look at the photographs,
Charlie is trying to say it wasn't his fingers, and it was not your cookie jar.

Comrade Tooorisky wrote:Sorry Comrades,

My computer won't print in the bubbles. For your amusement just look at the photographs,
Comrade T, Comrade Al Gore, the peoples IT guy has been missing for some time. But I did manage to find Boris who is at the moment on his way to your home where he will be staying for a few weeks or months depending on how long it takes him to deal with the issue.

grenades.jpg

Yes, we'll always have the cigar days.

CastroRangel.jpg

Just after Elian was sent back to Daddy Castro, Comrade Bill Clinton flew into New York City, causing massive traffic jams, so he could visit the UN and host a party for all of his favorite dictators. At the party, according to a UK paper, Fidel was with the new and fresh Venezuelan president, Hugo Chavez. The two of them rushed towards Clinton to shake his hand. Hugo was held back, but Fidel was allowed to go forth for the handshake. Later, Clinton claimed that since Fidel was there (Clinton was the host of the party), he might as well shake Fidel's hand. I can imagine that the two of them were reveling in the triumphant return of Elian over the protestations of those crazy Cuban exiles who know nothing of what it means to live in a totalitarian state of utopia.

Though Rangel would attempt to have you believe otherwise, it is indeed he who is the...

...serving his White Massa on the Jackass Plantation.

His suit -- white shirt, black jacket -- attests to his politics of appeasing White Massa and keeping his people perpetually-faithful to the Party of Slavery and Segregation

Chedoh wrote:

Comrade T, Comrade Al Gore, the peoples IT guy has been missing for some time. But I did manage to find Boris who is at the moment on his way to your home where he will be staying for a few weeks or months depending on how long it takes him to deal with the issue.

grenades.jpg
Comrade Chedoh,Your prompt resolution of these inequitable ones and zeros is very much appreciated. Once he gets past the fences, guard towers, and dogs, finding my hut will be easy. Thank you again for your most equitable intervention!PS: I hope Boris likes Beets!

Comrade Tooorisky wrote:
Chedoh wrote:

grenades.jpg
Comrade Chedoh,Your prompt resolution of these inequitable ones and zeros is very much appreciated. Once he gets past the fences, guard towers, and dogs, finding my hut will be easy. Thank you again for your most equitable intervention!PS: I hope Boris likes Beets!
Boris has been undergoing a mandatory starvation period for some time now. It has taught him to consume very little. He will be happy to lick what ever crumbs fall to the floor because he is the posterboy for the glorious party!

And so help me, Comrade T, if you spoil him I'll turn the internet off!

Comrade Chedoh,

Most please I am to assist in a prolonged program of "skinny groceries" and the point of diminishing rations.

I will see to it that he returns to you at the same weight or , most likely, less than when he left.

This is not cruelty, it is simple diet regimen to assure consistency of intake!