Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism. We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is unethical, while a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the spirit of diversity, inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners. Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.

T-shirt contest

So as to make the GLORIOUS propaganda promotion for Obooboocare "Orgasms for America" does contest for all Progs to chose “Official OFA COMMEMORATIVE HEALTH REFORM T-SHIRT”.

I am not liking what on offer – dull colors and out-dated slogans are for making me to yawn.

So I submit the following t-shirt designs for contest.

We must make all want Obooboocare and should wear such t-shirts (wet or dry) to help Dear Leader to get out message to masses.

Please to pick T-shirt of your liking or add your own design for submission as all are called to such duty!

Most excellent shirt wear, Mrs. Al Czarweary. I had no idea you were such a qualified seamstress. Of course, we are in dire need of a good seamstress, and embroiderer around here. I see a bright future for you, here. I know Comrade Red Square is looking towards another 5 years of success at the People's Cube, and he may do you the honor of confiscating your designs.

I can't wait to meet and correspond with my own personal IRS agent. Just knowing that the government cares so much that they are looking for me makes me feel healthier, already.

And this is very good that you are pointing out to Comrades that mandating them to purchase health insurance is most certainly not extortion.

...be there a wet t-shirt contest in the near future? My money is on Pulloskies... unless you really rock that beard Czarweary!!!

How about a NO T-shirt contest like Code Pink (boobs not bombs) has done?

Commendable Mrs. Al Czarweary! What better way to agitate those filthy Tea Baggers and further fool convince the serfdom? I submit a request for double toilet tissue rations to Mrs. Czarweary for her efforts.

But.

CzarCzar & Comrade Whoopie have submitted an idea that interest me far more! Especially if we can get a vodka soaked t-shirt on Mrs. Czarweary's beard. This would surely cause me to draw the blinds and spend some time spending time!

Obooboo Care is most glorious for Grandma. And even when they made an O'Boopsy mistake and forgot about making it For The ChildrenTM, too, Dear Leader used his ever growing power that he's gaining in the executive branch and had Comrade Sebelius issue new regulations.
to make sure that all children were made equal under Obooboo Care.

Leninka wrote:Obooboo Care is most glorious for Grandma. And even when they made an O'Boopsy mistake and forgot about making it For The ChildrenTM, too, Dear Leader used his ever growing power that he's gaining in the executive branch and had Comrade Sebelius issue new regulations.
to make sure that all children were made equal under Obooboo Care.

(off)
<br>eh, who needs kids or old folks.... unless they are to be EATEN by this man!

Comrades Tinkle and Buffoon is to be commendable for such effort of promotion of Obooboocare Reform and I am of gratefullness for extra ration of TP as using rocks has been wearing on my rear.

So as to Czar Czar and Whoopie's suggestion... is it not of understanding that I am disallowed to show my face in pubicpublic and since the removal of burkhaha only don beard as alertative burkhaha use? Such sillies. So here is me the other way round. Fraulein Pulloskies is being in trouble indeed.

Comrade Buffoon wrote:

"So this is the thanks I get for a night of hot sex?"

@ CzarCzar:

Me brow be sweaty, wipe it please... under my chins too!

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:Comrades Tinkle and Buffoon is to be commendable for such effort of promotion of Obooboocare Reform and I am of gratefullness for extra ration of TP as using rocks has been wearing on my rear.

So as to Czar Czar and Whoopie's suggestion... is it not of understanding that I am disallowed to show my face in pubic public and since the removal of burkhaha only don bear as alertative burkhaha use? Such sillies. So here is me the other way round. Fraulein Pulloskies is being in trouble indeed.

Mrs. Czarweary - I met Don Bear in Chicago last beet harvest, he had unkind words regarding your party loyalty. Just sayin....

As for Fraulein Pulloskies "troubles"...

sorry Easter Bunny...

Mrs Al Czarweary,

You are a beeeuuteefool woman. Such a beeuuteefuoool woman as you must know how to remove all hair from one's body. Can you teach me how the Arab women rip out all hair from their bodies in preparations for bridal honeymoon? I hope so. You are such a welcome addition to the gulag. Glory be to Allah.

Leninka, last time I posted a pic of a naked Arab female Red Square censored it by making the People click a special link to view it. I don't know why. It's not like you could see anything under all that fur. She looked like Chewbacca's daughter.

Mr. Jolicoeur sure does have skinny, emaciated ears and a tiny mouth. If Bush hadn't of been preisdent for eight years, this poor man wouldn't have needed to steal food.
He's a VICTIM!
Most certainly his is the face of hunger in AmeriKKKa.

BTW...The only legal contests we have around here is the class struggle.
I declare all T-shirt entries most equal and all are winners.

last time I posted a pic of a naked Arab female

ALA ZEG! I not naked in foto. That was swimsuit competition of the Mrs Alkayda 2008 Loyalty to Cause pageant. And like all years before and as if only fair, the Mrses Osama bin Ladens won.

You are a beeeuuteefool woman. Such a beeuuteefuoool woman as you must know how to remove all hair from one's body. Can you teach me how the Arab women rip out all hair from their bodies in preparations for bridal honeymoon? I hope so. You are such a welcome addition to the gulag. Glory be to Allah.
Leninka you are much too kind. As to hair removal it is not far idea from your glorious torch blow job experience. As metal to only be used for producing of guns and swords we in home country not to make such improvements to hair removal practices as torch blow job so we use dried camel dung for torch. Should you pass affected hairful parts of body over ignited camel dung the hairs are quick to burnoff. Not pain full at all but can be bit smelly.

Well, at least the camel dung proves you believe in recycling and care about the planet. Perhaps the use of camel dung ought to be written into the cap and trade legislation along with the mandatory home inspections to switch out the light bulbs and caulk windows of all Amerikkans.

(offskis)
I checked out the website, and my favorite shirt was "This is what Change looks like."

I hope you hire a bodyguard.

Leninka wrote:Well, at least the camel dung proves you believe in recycling and care about the planet. Perhaps the use of camel dung ought to be written into the cap and trade legislation along with the mandatory home inspections to switch out the light bulbs and caulk windows of all Amerikkans.
You have the many good notions, Leninka. No more chicken to every pot but must to have camel in every backyard. Camel dung for the light making. Camel dung for the fuel for the food cooking. Camel dung to be for scattering in the beet field for much fertile crops. And camel dung can to be mixed with the mud to make good insulation of the walls. All the peoples life to be full of the camel dung. No more of the BS just the camel dung.

Czar Czar wrote:...be there a wet t-shirt contest in the near future? My money is on Pulloskies... unless you really rock that beard Czarweary!!!
. Mrs. AlCzarWeary and Czar Czar, . Regretting that I have not created a "GAIA Minister Neytiri Wet T-Shirt" poster yet, Ill just post an image from a video showing a "Tea-Bagger" in a wet Tea-shirt: . Image . Now, I've got to get with Gorbels. He has a good camera and I think he'll be eager to help me make some "wet-t-shirt" posters for the Good of Mother Earth. .
--GAIA Minister Neytiri