Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism. We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is unethical, while a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the spirit of diversity, inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners. Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.

What is written on his paper?

Fill in the blanks. Suggest your wording below.

Help me! Help me, please! I'm just a piece of paper and this idiot's going to kill me if you don't free all the prisoners. Oh, help me, please!

I might have my head covered like a najis awra woman, but I am all man, baby. Call me, if you want to be wife number 4! (applicants over the age of 9 need not apply)

Try the babyburger today at McJihad's! All the dead baby you want, with no waiting lines. Show up with a gun and declaration of Jihad, and get a free RPG (not Role-Playing Game) with every meal!

A fellow Traveller.
My name, Jose Jimenez.

Comrade ZUUL
The bread line is a religion of peace!

This is the paper of peace. I'll self-destruct to prove it.

Reddog
Single Jihadist seeking 72 virgins to fullfill my wildest dreams

Bang Bang Boomer
Draw a picture of my head pwease! I cant find mine.

Red Square wrote:Fill in the blanks. Suggest your wording below.

Move and the paper gets it!

The person responsible for this cartoon of Mohamed will be shot after Morning Prayers.

Let me guess, Mohamed in a snow storm, drawn by Dutch cartoonists?

I am a suicide bomber.
This is my goodbye to my family and friends.
I don't have any family and friends.

Release our illustrious sheikh Omar Abdur-Rahman or we will behead the hostage (after we catch one and fill in his picture).

I don't see what all the fuss is about I see the virgin Mary on it very funny guys...

Trick or Treat, free a treat, or the paper gets a bullet to eat.

WHAT.CAL. IS MY GUN?? IT WAS THE SAME AS MY IQ.

I FUCKIN WIN.
SMERSH HEAD of CONTEST.

BLOOD SPLATTER TEST SHEET.

Yes, Navigator, I can definitely hope in this. And change.