Breaking Up Is Hard On Soyuz

On the numerologically incorrect 29th anniversary of the collapse of the August coup against Mikhail Gorbachev, which may or may not have precipitated the collapse of the Soviet Union (ba doom Tssh), I post one of the first song parodies I ever did

I decided not to wait for the 30th anniversary in 2021 because frankly the way things are changing I cant even be sure of our planets continued existence a year from now ... Reference will be made to one Boris Pugo, whose suicide was the first sign that things weren't going well for the cop plotters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... e=emb_logo

Do do do
Down Poogie doo down down
Commies coming down, Puggie do down down
One commie's on the ground, Puggie do down down
Breaking up is hard on Soyuz*

Dont take those tanks (Down Poogie Poo down down) away from me
Dont you put our plot in jeopardy
If Yeltsin wins, the old guard is thru
Cause breaking up is hard on Soyuz

Remember when we did things right
And we ran the gulag all thru the night
Think of what we put the Ukraine thru
Now breaking up is hard on Soyuz

They say that breaking up is hard on Soyuz
Go ask Poog, he'd have told you its true
Dont say that this is the end
Instead of breaking up I wish that
We were faking stuff again

I beg of you (Down Poogie Poo down down) dont say good by
Lets give the KGB another try
C'mon Boris, like lets start anew
Cause breaking up is hard on the U .... (SSR that is)

They say that breaking up is hard on Soyuz
Hey Pugo, do you think that it's true
Dont say that this is the end
Instead of breaking up I wish that
We were faking stuff again

I beg of you (Down Poogie Poo, down down) dont let this die
Lets give the Kulak smear another try
C'mon Boris, let start anew
Cause breaking up is hard on Soyuz

Down Poogie woo down down
Commies coming down, Poogie do down down
Commies coming down, Puggie do down down
Commies coming down, Puggie woo down down

*(For those who had been neglecting their lessons in the Mother Tongue, and we know who you are ... Soyuz, as in Sovietski Soyuz is Russian for Union)

PROGG OFF:

My Dad was an ardent anti-Communist who had been diagnosed with terminal cancer around this time. So when I heard on the cable news that coup plotter and all around Commie bastard, Boris Pugo, had shot himself, I called him up and said

"Hey Pops, I just saw a couple of interesting items on CNN ..... Continued above average heat in the Texas Panhandle ... and the imminent demise of the Soviet Union."

No really, I actually did say that

Gosh, most Glib Hooliganator, you have been glib all your life. That's a great story that you're sticking with, there Lenniesky.

'pelipsky finally revealed the Big Ugly about creeping commies filtrating high school World History Books used in The People's Public School to Daddy J. years later. "Hey, Daddy J. ---'peLIPsky said, "You didn't have to worry about us being taught commie claptrap in The People's High School World History class. We weren't being taught anything at ALL!"

The Big Ugly in 1972 was Coach would spend instruction time sexually harassing the Drill Team Colonel dating Coach's Quarterback, or watching The People's World Series with his feet on the desk, while students completed worksheets on Chapters 1 - 2,658. that could be done with out actually reading content, just observing punctuation.

GWONT was inevitable due to moral decline of public servants.

It's like we're waiting for the next Arkancide or somethin' in this Deep State Spaghetti Western.

Until then, comrades, remember great scenes with Fathers...and spread the peace and love like this.

PROGG OFF:

Boris Pugo became Minister of The Interior in December 1990. Eight months later, he committed suicide due to an aborted coup. All I can say is it looks like he picked the wrong year to join the Politburo. Now where have I heard that joke before ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... e=emb_logo