When you're a clown like me

I don't know how to say that we'll eff you
Cause you would smile and say we can see through you
Yes I'm a clown but I don't want to be
Why can't you see the little 'Dolph in me
Guess I'll be the guy that plays the part
Of a clown with a soulless heart
Dreaming of your vote and not knowing where to start
Dreaming of your vote and not knowing where to start....

Equality be upon you, Comrade Lupanko, for this. But I must caution you, we may not be able to augment your bit of lyrical mischief with with our own hooliganisms.

For if there is one thing the karaoke has taught us, it is not easy to spin parodies about Joe Biden or clowns .. especially if we must combine the two ideas (ba doomkov CHING-ski!!)

(It would appear that Comrade Rimski Shotsakoff has a dissenting opinion)

Jackaopelipsky could not agree more, comrade and boon companion... of Karaoke Hooliganism, Callmelennie.

Comrade and also equal boon companion [Jackalopelipsky is hoping...yes??] of Karaoke Hooliganism, Chalupa...cautiously tread into as Callmelennie said....and Jackalopelipsky "quotes" here
...it is not easy to spin parodies about Joe Biden or clowns .. especially if we must combine the two ideas (ba doomkov CHING-ski!!)
Karaoke Hooligans had a field day on this cheese laid down by Groucho Marxist. Uuuuwwweee doggies...but that cheese grater (greater) burn was ssssmmoooookin'. Remember??? Karaoke Comrades??? Not a time to be memory holed..Groucho was spinnin' some vinyl...Comrades!! aaanndd....he learnt us ALL a new word...

So, Karaoke Comrades...RE-live the GRATER BURN of what now that is: Joe Biden-- The Clown. GRATE stuff...you Karaoke Comrades may have MISSED...and Red Square KNOWS who you are...and this insubordination, if continued, WILL have consequences!! And besides comrades...., reducing Human Activity is New StateChurch constitutional commandment. wink

Jackaopelipsky
#BR 549 over and out

Thank you for clown considerations comrades Len and Jack...is indeed treacherous slippery banana pie slope when involving Pelosi's partners in grime. Perhaps an Insane Clown Posse song can be misappropriated to convey feelings towards all the Deez nuts currently running for lack of 2020 vision. Chalupski out.

Chalupa wrote:Thank you for clown considerations comrades Len and Jack...is indeed treacherous slippery banana pie slope when involving Pelosi's partners in grime. Perhaps an Insane Clown Posse song can be misappropriated to convey feelings towards all the Deez nuts currently running for lack of 2020 vision. Chalupski out.
Lack of 2020 Vision...bbbhahhahahah...that's good campaign slogan, there Chalupski. jackalopelipsky over and out

Chalupa wrote:Thank you for clown considerations comrades Len and Jack...is indeed treacherous slippery banana pie slope when involving Pelosi's partners in grime. Perhaps an Insane Clown Posse song can be misappropriated to convey feelings towards all the Deez nuts currently running for lack of 2020 vision. Chalupski out.

10-4 Comradore!! Message received, yet garbled in transmission. .... As we await the arrival of the People's Cryptologist, who will unlock the full treasury of equality to be gleaned from Comrade Lupanko's latest pronouncement, let us review the other Treasury of Clown songs archived in the Karaoke

https://thepeoplescube.com/post164281.html#164281