Jersey Bridge

13000106-standard.jpg

(Random babbling)When I get elected Gov, step aside (Oh shit!) Part the seas, don't be havin me in the line (Oh shit!) Future P cause you know I gotta shine (Oh shit!) I'm Christi Chris and me make you wait long time (Oh shit!)

All my peeps got down the bridge door (Oh shit!) Back to back, drop it down real low (Oh shit!) I'm such a bully but I'm gov'n like a ** (Oh shit!) Cause you know I don't give a ****, so here we go! (Oh shit!)

How come every time you come around My Jersey Jersey Bridge is shutting down like Jersey Jersey Jersey, wanna shut down like Jersey Jersey Jersey, we goin down like

How come every time you come around My Jersey Jersey Bridge is shutting down like Jersey Jersey Jersey, wanna shut down like Jersey Jersey Jersey, we goin down like

Press starts ask'n and my speech start slapping My career start lookin no good (Oh shit!)

That Grey Goose got your staff feelin loose Now Im wishin that I didn't hire those boobs
It's like every time I get up on the dude CNN put my business in the news

And I'm like, Get up out my face! (Oh shit!) Fore I turn around and spray your *** with mace! (Oh shit!) My gut make me want another taste (Oh shit!) You got that? I got the bass (Ooh!)

La, da da da da, doo doo doo doo Me like a bully type, you know they comin' right Christi like em' long time, my peeps support me, right?

La, da da da da, doo doo doo doo Me like a bully type, you know they comin' right Christi like em' long time, my peeps support, right?

Another GOP Jersey collabo Christi scandal now

When I get elected Gov, step aside (Oh shit!) Part the seas, don't be havin me in the line (Oh shit!) Future P cause you know I gotta shine (Oh shit!) I'm Christi Chris and me make you wait long time (Oh shit!)

All my peeps got down the bridge door (Oh shit!) Back to back, drop it down real low (Oh shit!) I'm such a bully but I'm gov'n like a ** (Oh shit!) Cause you know I don't give a ****, so here we go! (Oh shit!)