Joe Biden thinks he can't be beat, yeah
Joe Biden's mouth is full of feet, yeah
Joe Biden makes all those gaffes now
Joe Biden his brain won't last

Takes a little sniff, takes a little sniff
Takes a little sniff, Joe-y

Takes a little sniff, takes a little sniff
Takes a little sniff, Joe-y

"LOW RIDER"The 1975 hit "Low Rider" by the band War describes not only lowrider cars, but lowrider lifestyle. With a few simple lines, War captured the essence of the cars and the culture that surrounds them -- slow cruises, cool poses and a [highlight=#ffff99]freewheeling attitude[/highlight] -- leading to an enduring song that's been featured in movies and sampled by other artists.

Is Joe Biden an air suspension bag ride or a hydraulic actuator which is attached to a compressor, which shoots liquid into the actuator with incredible force, causing it to expand rapidly? Comrades should feelthink of the Joe Biden hydraulic actuator as a small explosion within the Joe Biden. The Joe Biden actuator expands with the force of the fluid entering it and as it does so, it pushes hard on the Democrat component candidates around it, causing them to spring away.

This is the same principle that Joe Biden uses to jump off the ground. Joe Biden exerts a force from his hairy legs against the ground, and that force propels Joe Biden upward in the polls. When Joe's force is removed (because Joe's no longer touching the ground- and that's been self-evident for awhile, now) Joe Biden will come back down to earth's crust. Joe Biden's Actuator system exerts Deep State force which causes the candidate to push against the ground. Since the ground isn't going anywhere, (yet) the Joe Biden candidacy goes up...and then down.

'splains so much, doesn't it, Mass Hooliganator of Karaoke?

forelock tug before greater force of equality,
'pelipsky

The Fiscal Kid, of course, is none other than Congweshunal Wepwesentative Bawney Fwank; and yes, Komwads this is a wittle dated, but wet yourself be wegaled by it, iwwegawdwess

(Now wendered in awfentic BAH-ney Fwankenspeak)*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... e=emb_logo

The Fiscal Kid was a fwiend of mine
Stoke self pity, Barrack-cho make 'em whine
Stoke self pity, Barrack-cho make 'em whine

They met up on the board of Fannie Mae
They met up on the board of Fannie Mae
Wet the wying woaners have their day
Wet the wying woaners have their day

The Baggers had them pinned down at the polls
The Baggers had them pinned down at the polls
Fiscal call them wacist homophobes (Feesco!)
Fisco call them wacist homophobes

We wode the cwisis, House was painted White
We wode the cwisis, House was painted white
Chased from Congwess wast year from the Wight
Chased from Congwess wast year from the Wight

My .. kind .. of guy! (ooh yeah)

The Fisco Kid, he was a fwiend of mine
The Fwisco Kid was a fwiend of mine
The Cwisco Kid was a frien- (Say What?)
(I mean) The Fiscal Kid was a fwiend of mind ….

*(I suddenly wemebahd a hiwawious fwead by Waika The Space Dog where he spoke entiyawwy in Barneyspeak. It was called "The Cowwective Weeps; Comwhad Bonnie Fwank to Wetire". You should wead it. You will waff a wot)

Dearest Komrades of hooligan agitation, youse guys are pushing all 'pelipsky's War buttons. 'pelipsky remembers when the Fiscal Kid spread mayhem throughout the Mae's Fannie.

most equal lyrical hooliganism, Lenniesky the glib. There IS no expiration date on products milled at the People's Karaoke Mill where grist is never memory holed.

forelock tug before more equal greatness,
'pelipsky