Ambassador said must stop.
Biden's don't need explain
Uh huh, that's right, of course.
Joe Biden to the rescue!
Go, Joe Biden! Go, Joe Biden!

One day, he met a girl named Sue.
He was feeling her up too.
Joe Biden's the kind of guy
Who sniffs and makes the little girls cry.
Joe Biden they all eschew!
No, Joe Biden! No, Joe Biden!
No, Joe Biden! No, Joe Biden!

Joe was riding on the Air-force Two
Gave a message to a Chinese king.
Billions in Hunter's pockets lined.
Hunter Biden didn't waste no time!
Joe Biden to the rescue!
Go Joe Biden

Once upon a time, Joe went Ukraine.
Said he was gettin' on DC plane.
Mr. Biden he was acting cute!
Prosecutor so got the boot!
Joe Biden to the rescue!
Joe Biden to the rescue!
Joe Biden to the rescue!
Joe Biden to the rescue!

most equal cards down n'dandy on the table. Mass Hooligan of Karaoke.

PROGG OFF: Not feeling particularly Cube-tarded just now, Groucho and Auntie 'pelipsky, so I'll just carry on like a catty little bitch

Good ol Black Oak Arkansas ... I'd like to call them a pathetic one hit wonder; but they'd need an actual hit to qualify. I mean, how did this particular steaming pile of freshly pinched, reprocessed Alpo ever escape a recording studio to pollute the airwaves over North America? Where was the EPA (Eardrum Protection Agency) all this time?

You may well retort "What about the cheese grater principle?" If only it rose to the level of actual cheese. No, this is more like a block of Limburger left to fester for a year inside a moldy broken down refrigerator

Callmelennie wrote:PROGG OFF: Not feeling particularly Cube-tarded just now, Groucho and Auntie 'pelipsky, so I'll just carry on like a catty little bitch

Good ol Black Oak Arkansas ... I'd like to call them a pathetic one hit wonder; but they'd need an actual hit to qualify. I mean, how did this particular steaming pile of freshly pinched, reprocessed Alpo ever escape a recording studio to pollute the airwaves over North America? Where was the EPA (Eardrum Protection Agency) all this time?

You may well retort "What about the cheese grater principle?" If only it rose to the level of actual cheese. No, this is more like a block of Limburger left to fester for a year inside a moldy broken down refrigerator

Man, Lenniesky..you are one catty little bitch...hare-lip grin. Why younger comrades may not have ever experienced the attitude of mediocrity. ...like the man who killed Mozart. Which means Mass Hooligan of Karaoke, Grouch Marxist, widened their horizons.