Mr. ScamMan Mueller

(dung, dung, dung, dung ...)

Mr. ScamMan, not fooling me (dung, dung, dung, dung)
We need to root out your Spy policies (dung, dung, dung, dung)
Lied with your lips like Comey and Clapper (dung, dung, dung, dung)
Then tell us you don't know who wrote your orders

ScamMan, your cover's blown (dung, dung, dung, dung)
Bunch of baloney you can't disown (dung, dung, dung, dung)
Sleaze, a Con, a Framing Scheme!
Mr. ScamMan, Trump is redeemed!

Mr. ScamMan, not fooling me
We need to root out your Spy policies
Ain't no Third-World that I'm gonna stand for
Then tell us you don't know the whys and wherefores

ScamMan, your cover's blown
Bunch of baloney you can't disown
Sleaze, a Con, a Framing Scheme! (wow)

Mr. ScamMan (yes?) not fooling me
Gave us a pack of lies with the scum Hill'ry fiends
Gave us a 'load' to start - to fool and deceive
And lots of laissez-faire to co-ver YOUR seat

Mr. ScamMan - damage untold (damage untold)
Wanted Impeachment so you could control
Yo - Sleaze, a Con, a Framing Scheme!
Mr. ScamMan, Trump is - 1,2,3

(Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! ...)

What Saturday Night JOY!! The comrades and comradinas are spinning like dreams in the arms of their soul mates in the romance of MAGA.

just perfection, Czarina Googie..sheer bliss.

jackalopelipsky

"just perfection" -- music to my ears Comrade jackalopelipsky -- thank you!

It was music to Nick Sandman's ears as well. (Go down 16 posts to see it)

It was music to Nick Sandman's ears as well. (Go down 16 posts to see it)

[url=https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... 20471.html]

Callmelennie wrote:It was music to Nick Sandman's ears as well. (Go down 16 posts to see it)

My dear Comrade Callmelennie, I bow to your Mega, Mega genius with lyrics. I stand in your great shadow. I truly mean that.

I can see that I have missed untold great posts while I went AWOL over the Gulag Gate for a year or more.

P.S. I am trying the Quote option for maybe only the first or second time. Things look a little strange to me as I write this. Maybe after I press the magic "Submit" button, it will all come out in the wash. Trying new things tend to panic me. LOL Here goes...

Also, My dear Comrade Callmelennie, The Game of Thrones video --- I have a question:

What does it mean? I am probably one of the few people who have never seen this program (don't hate me). I did look it up and it said the dragon knew The Throne killed Dani and not Jon.

My question to you --- what does it symbolize to you in this post? Please explain to me...

PROGG OFF: It symbolized a total hyperlink snafu, Googie my dear. That video of the dragon was linked to a post on The People's Blog where it made sense. Somehow it showed up the next time I hyperlinked, which was here .... where it makes no sense

These things can happen when you use an underpowered Samsung phone on Oleg's wacky and wonderful website

Ah, well, fudge, my dear Comrade. I was all settled in to find out about some fantastic hidden meaning to a TV story. :) I probably shouldn't have mentioned fudge here in the Gulag...my bad...

Googie wrote:Ah, well, fudge, my dear Comrade. [highlight=#FFFF99]I was all settled in to find out about some fantastic hidden meaning to a TV story[/highlight]. :) I probably shouldn't have mentioned fudge here in the Gulag...my bad...

Oh, Googie a Czarina of Karaoke hooliganism after Jackalopelipsky's own heart. "but what does this MEAN??" Another comrade out of the Game of Thrones cultural loop..except some vague meme idea that a WALL was a big plot thickening.

How to be intersectuality with GOT culture when gulag status limits tv subscription options? It's like not knowing what's going on in the soap opera of Professional Wrasslin'. What are we to do, Googie?

And Lenniesky...like where ARE you? Are you cured...or lying on cell floor in fetal position in tortured pain. Like you just left that whole plot derivative dangling. And you are sorely missed. The Karaoke Mill just ain't the same without you.

JackalopelipskyRose over and out