THE HILLARY HILLBILLIES

4 Borders Pundit sent us this song which he also posted posted on his blog. He writes:

Now that Hillary Clinton has been outed as a member of the single-tooth, beer-swigging, NASCAR-loving Redneck crowd, owing to her conversion to a kind of Southern accent back on March 4th, 2007, in Selma, Alabama, it can't be long before a TV show pilots featuring her New Southernness. Here's a contribution to that show's theme song:

THE HILLARY HILLBILLIES

Come and listen to a story 'bout a man named Hill
Poor politician, barely kept her Gucci shoes
Then one day looking at the Craiglist ads
She stumbled on jug-eard looking darkie of a lad.

Obama, that is, black man, popular.

Well the first thing you know Ms. Clinton's in a snit
She's losing in the polls to that little piece of shit
Kinfolk said, “Well, you gotta play it rough.”
So she modified her act and she started acting tough.

Accusations, that is: cocaine, half-breed, madrassas.

Well now the Clintonistas seem to be everywhere,
Embedded in the media but they don't seem to care
They're throwing down dirt and they wanna take your shirt
And leave you in the lurch if they don't just kill you first.

Murder, that is: Vince Foster, and by any means necessary.

Comrades,

There seems to be a disproportionate number of 1960s US TV program theme songs. Is this (a) because many of us (but not me) were coming of age then, (b) because reruns will outlive us all, or (c) there's no Party like the '60s' Party, East and West?

Comrade Tovarich. Here's another one sung to the tune of "Car 54, Where are You?"

When I found out that the number of John Kerry's Swift Boat was 94, I dropped down on my knees and thanked the Lord that He has a sense of humor, too! I wrote it just before the 2004 elections.

Talks are breaking down in Paris,
Saigon's broken out in fights.
Janie's schmoozing up in Hanoi,
There's concern for voter's rights.
The admiral's jeep has lost a pedal,
Now he's passing out some medals.
Boat 94, Where are you?

Comrade Stalin for Time,

Superb! The Unperson Kerry was omniscient, gifted with übermenschian powers of prognostication. But didn't Comrade Kerry claim Boat 94 was at one time engaged in smuggling arms to the Khmer Rouge? I was always impressed by his bravery to speak truth to power and admit that he had willingly helped, albeit in a small way, in the wholesale slaughter of a nation and the bringing about of Year Zero.

I'm thinking "Speed Racer" might have some potential. "He's a demon on wheels" sounds a lot like "He's a slippery as eels" to my reactionary ears (I blame my meds for this temporary condition).