"That you liked Penis, Kamala, and you're easily trained
And the feel of his power, and a snort of cocaine
If you like making love on desktops, and you won't call it rape
I'm the mayor that you've hooked for, work for me legs agape"

"That you liked Penis, Kamala, and you're easily trained
And the feel of his power, and a snort of cocaine
If you like making love on desktops, and you won't call it rape
I'm the mayor that you've hooked for, work for me legs agape"

back atcha, Groucho Marxist....just damn...man...'pelipsky covers eyes, ears, and mouth with paws. May need the Clinton Industrial Strength BleachBit...

[img]/peoples_resource/image/46239-dancing%20marx%202.gif[/img]

I agree... While it gave me an equal chuckle writing, it also gave me an unequal ear-worm playing it

Groucho Marxist wrote:I agree... While it gave me an equal chuckle writing, it also gave me an unequal ear-worm playing it

In Alinsky Rules Downsizing, ';elipsky had already found news coverage of Bill Clinton touching ANY woman a crime of complicity making cutting cable a much easier sacrifice.

And here we are with Rep. Komodo Harris who killed and ate A$AP Rocky ot NAACP - what ever the sam hill that group is about. She's a Komodo..and you kain't tell the sex of a Komodo except by size and wight ...or unless said Komodo self identifies. Just plain Wild Kingdom happenin' at the office.

'pelipsky

This will also need to be bumped like a Kamala Harris pubic arch due to all too unfortunate relevance and urgency

BTW, Comrades .. even though I will be obliged to publicly denounce myself and grovel for the People's forgiveness for seeking an unequal portion of the People's attention .. (deep breath) .. I must nonetheless state that i have now entered the Top 50 list of the People's All Time Contributors

And to think this was accomplished in less than nine years and three months

'pelipsky says thanks for all those years of hooliganism.

True story, when 'pelipsky was assigned to Battery Acid Reclamation Plant after - Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions from the neighborhood public middle school -- which was decorative painting in garage - it was tough.

That Obama Loving Capitalist Pig Clinton had just retroactived taxed 'pelipsky's HARD saved $3500 last thin dime, it was rough. 'pelipsky's customers didn't have no discretionary cash to be payin' some hare-brained jackalope to paint The People's Furniture, either.

Battery Acid Reclamation Gulag of despair would set in and 'pelipsky would turn to TPC on her Karaoke Dial to reeducate herself into HOPE & Change.

'pelipsky tends beat beets today, because 'pelipsky OWES.

forelock to the top 50 for keeping the mythical horned rodent from going extinct.
Jackalopelipksy
Russian Asset
with love, xxx