Guiding Principles of The People's Cube

Party members and guests, please observe these simple guiding principles while you enjoy yourselves here. From the Party:

- You're not to think you are anything special.
- You're not to think you are as good as us.
- You're not to think you are smarter than us.
- You're not to think you know more than us.
- You're not to think you are better than us.
- You're not to think you are good at anything.
- You're not to laugh at us.
- You're not to think anyone cares about you.
- You're not to think you can teach us anything.
- Perhaps you don't think I know a few things about you?

Or are those the guiding principles of the Obama administration?

Well, I only feel not think, so that leaves me as a way of establishing my superior credentials in the time honored ritual of progressive misogyny.

Comrade Otis,
Your dizzyingly long sentances make the brains of us humble proles ache in bewilderment.
you need not have written any more than four of those words.

Speaking of aches and collectivism. I propose that as a practical demonstration of collective principles, each member of collective takes a pain pill, no matter what the particular medical situation it is. By taking pain pills, we demonstrate that we put collective ahead of our own selfish needs.

Pain pills may be substituted for happy pills as a reward for the heros of collectivist cause.

Soma tablets Colonel.
Or sometimes...we make do with the vodka.

[img]/images/Thinker_White_House.jpg[/img]

Colonel, Vodka?, why it's winter time, so it's time to fire up the old bong with Nyquil after Collective counseling.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Comrade Otis wrote:Party members and guests, please observe these simple guiding principles while you enjoy yourselves here. From the Party:

- Perhaps you don't think I know a few things about you?

That Kom. Otis has to post this -- and that you have actually bothered to read it -- indicates that you are ALREADY guilty of numerous ThoughtKrimes.

This serves as your summons. There is a train positioned at your local station...pack warm cloths and be on it. Please, do not force us to knock at your door at odd hours to collect you.

trashmouth wrote:Colonel, Vodka?, why it's winter time, so it's time to fire up the old bong with Nyquil after Collective counseling.

Mmmm, Nyquil and Skittles with some energy shot, "fire-assed LEAN" just like comrade Trayvon taught us! Purple Drank for all my friends, barkeep!

We are so fortunate to have so many creative pharmacists in our circles.

Indeed, Colonel Lukianov,

How's about some more extended unemployment benefits. Nyet?
This will eliminate the need among the proletariat for more tranquilizers, nyet?

Being on the dole, whichever way you can get it, trumps actually working. Nyet?

That's why pharmacists are our friends. "Did you get your flu shot, hmmmm?, Your pneumonia shot? Hmmmm? Your tranquilizers? They are so nice and helpful.

p.s. thanks for the "red line" dear administrator. I didn't know where to draw it. You did. X!

I'm not as think as drunk you am... dang! Whata nice batch of vodka we got dish year!

Musta been dose rottem beets I fownded in da back off duh fielt.....

passed.jpg

These are a perfect replacement for the Ten Commandments:

- Thou shalt not think thou art anything special.
- Thou shalt not think thou art as good as us.
- Thou shalt not think thou art smarter than us.
- Thou shalt not think thou knowest more than us.
- Thou shalt not think thou art better than us.
- Thou shalt not think thou art good at anything.
- Thou shalt not laugh at us.
- Thou shalt not think anyone cares about thou.
- Thou shalt not think thou canst teach us anything.
- Perhaps thou dost not think I know a few things about thou?

Oh, Great Stalin's Ghost!

"Thou, thou, thou, a thousand times thou. We are sick and tired of hearing about your sacred thou. Do you not yet realizeth we careth not about your annoying thou?

Hmmm?

We have ways of helping you realizeth this, and are acquiring more."

–Thus spake Zarathustra/Obama.

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
For the sake of virtue, I confess I made up that quote.

Pamalinsky wrote:Oh, Great Stalin's Ghost!

"Thou, thou, thou, a thousand times thou. We are sick and tired of hearing about your sacred thou. Do you not yet realizeth we careth not about your annoying thou?

Hmmm?

We have ways of helping you realizeth this, and are acquiring more."

–Thus spake Zarathustra/Obama.

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
For the sake of virtue, I confess I made up that quote.
There you go again...thinking!! Oh Pamalinsky, you indeed like to live on the edge don't you??

Did not someone once say, "I think I am; therefore I am, I think"? Or was it, "That he is mad, 'tis true, 'tis pity, and pity 'tis, 'tis true"? Or was it, "Where did I put my keys?" Or did it only seem so? ... Goodness me, this beet vodka is yummyish.

RedDiaperette wrote:Did not someone once say, "I think I am; therefore I am, I think"? Or was it, "That he is mad, 'tis true, 'tis pity, and pity 'tis, 'tis true"? Or was it, "Where did I put my keys?" Or did it only seem so? ... Goodness me, this beet vodka is yummyish.
I think it was "I yam what I yam." Try a little spinach with that vodka, I heard it's delish!"–Popeye

Forgive me, Che' Ramie.

It is but an atavistic trait I have not yet shed for the good of all humanity. It's not my fault! I can't help it. Yet.

But, I'm twerkin' on it, 9 to 5!

Pamalinsky wrote:Forgive me, Che' Ramie.

It is but an atavistic trait I have not yet shed for the good of all humanity. It's not my fault! I can't help it. Yet.

But, I'm twerkin' on it, 9 to 5!
I'm pleased that your State Provided secondary education has empowered your vocabulary in such a manner Comradess Pamalinsky! Such speakings make you an invaluable asset to The State! As far as you "living on the edge"...well as long as your twerking on it...it's all good!
AliceTwerk.jpg

[color=#C0392B]Pamalinsky[/color] wasn't kidding when she wrote:I'm twerkin' on it, 9 to 5!

Pammy - you're twerkin' it big time now!

pamalinsky-n-miley-twerking.jpg

Hey, Sista Putout!

Once again, you amaze me with your actual putout. Awesome image of me doin' the twerkin' thang. I especially love the "Snow White" costume you gave me. I suspect you were making fun of my post above, "For the sake of virtue, I confess I made up that quote."

Twerkin' 9 to 5, what a way to make a livin'!

Thanks for bringing me down to size, whatever that is.

Kisses!

Dearest Comrade Otis, Acushla,
I had meant to send this last week but important official undertakings overtook me (is funny, no? Over... Under... well, kinda funny, but at least funny-haha, not funny-don't sit next to me on the bus). But in all seriousness, since the absurdity of hobbling into emerg 3 1/2 years ago, thinking they would make a small incision in my right knee, stitch it up & send me home with an antibiotic, or at worst, force me to accept having a nurse visit & give it to me by IV daily, only to find it had to be 14" x 2", that they would pack but not stitch it & a month on the trauma ward having iit unpacked & repacked & bandaged straight sans anaesthetic EVERY DAY & so also an iatrogenic injury, I insist, to my left fist in the form of a broken hand and wrist from a wall hitting it, not to mention a fracture to the 2nd metatarsal in my left foot from me kicking the footboard when poor Saffra had to take a break from her labours while I swore like a dolphin... I had to roll around the hospital all night for a month as long as I returned to my room by 6:00 when they did rounds. Oh! The wonders of what goes on behind closed doors at hospitals in the wee hours when one goes where one must not... I used an open computer terminal to order a doctor I took a dislike to, into rehab for addiction to stolen hospital heroin, meth, and powdered formaldehyde which according to "official records" she was snorting in an effort to self-medicate to treat her necrophyliac sex addiction. She really was a bitch. A blood tech who, with great skill & attention to detail went right through a vein in my right hand & blew it out, despite the squid-like PIC port in my left arm that was not only readily visible but bespoken, somehow ended up in several drug trials, all contra-indicated. But I did have a lovely roommate on the trauma ward for a month, who was discharged only a day before me, so that my final farewell act was to return to my room to pack up at about 5:30 a.m. to find a woman I nicknamed "Crack Mary", who had both legs completely casted, one arm casted & the other in one of those casts attached to her side by a rod, two black eyes and a broken nose, among other cuts & abrasions. I rolled into the room having dropped off fresh coffee & comestibles from a very decent cafe in the food court for the nurses, & continued on to the room with my coffee & the other for my most awesome nurse, Saffra, only to find her attempting to convince Crack Mary that her drug pump WAS, in fact, working, but after she'd maxed-out pushing the button, she'd hafta wait 5 minutes until it would give her anymore. Saffra gave me a 'give-me-strength' look, at which point Crack Mary croaked annoyingly "How do ya git downstairs for a smoke?!?" Saffra (bless!) told her patiently that she couldn't go down in a hospital bed while on oxygen & we did our best to ignore her non-stop croaky mewling whine while Saffra unpacked, re-packed, & bandaged my leg for the last time, grabbed her coffee, gave me a big hug and kiss & promised to be my discharge nurse, & scuttled off, at which point Crack Mary took up her drug pump lament. I don't know why people underestimate the handi-capable but after a month of havoc I really just wanted out so she was VERY startled to find me looming over her bed with such speed, as close to her face as I could stand, whispering very quietly but quickly and v-e-r-y c-l-e-a-r-l-y, explaining as patiently as possible that if she shut up and listened, if she pushed the button she'd hear it cycling until she maxed-out her 5 minute limit but then she did she'd hafta wait a couple minutes. BUT! But, if she did not shut the freak up, no one would be at all surprised if she died & that I'd happily shut off all her monitor alarms & smother her with her pillow, & nobody would give her death a second thought, and that now I was gonna have a nap and I suggested she did also. Truthfully, I could never have smothered her... not in my weakened state. But I'd very much have enjoyed stopping her heart with a defibrillator. The thought of it is still one of my favourite daydreams when I find myself in need of visiting one of my happy places in the most... precipitously necessary of occasions. I admit that I do not bounce back from life's little knocks as fast as I once did but then... In fact, it is precisely for that reason that I did not send this last week. You see, I realized suddenly that it was my 14th Anniversary as a member of Our Beloved Six-sided Platonic Solid, and that although I must needs place the wishes of our ever-wise Glorious Incarnadine Trapezoid, Red Square, first, it was you who was the first to welcome me, censure me, teach me the lay of land, the rules, the bill for the bullet that The Pod would receive should I f**k up, though it was I who explained that as Matriarch, I was the only pod-member who could read it, and also that there was no black market for the sale of dolphin organs except to those who were then anathema. But oh, Dear friend, the nights, and days, and nights and days and days and nights... that two week layover in the rain forests mangrove swamps when the Tupolev took that little missile strike... All of those times teaching each other our species' use of various poisons; their safe production, how to make them as excruciating as possible while one lingers with no hope. Ha! The time we met with Red and I didn't tell you one of your pupils was completely blown while the the other gone completely! Yes! Such true camaraderie... You laughed and laughed and laughed but didn't know you had. Which is why, with thousands and thousands of miles between us, I went on that Absinthe and mescaline binge without you! Though I did raise many glasses to you, and our friendship, and trust, of course (snerk... have you yet learned how to remove a knife from that awkward place in your back where it pierces your lung such that it must be removed for one NOT to drown in their own blood)!
So Thank you, Dear Friend... all my friends and those not yet met, while I continue on my... travels, on the part of the People's Cube, for the Glorious World of Next Tuesday. Testify!Can I get a F**king Eh!*, Brothers and Sisters!I hope to be among most of you soon. The rest of you, I don't know.Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang,Sister Massively Opiated,Kommissar of Housekeeping, Disappearances, &c.
PS. You'll be happy to know that I'll be done dialysis just in time for Halloween so I can take the Pod out. Young Aki has prepared his own costume & is going as Justin Trudeau in black-face. He has become so Meta. Also, your friend Kannookkee blows a kiss.PPS. Also good to know that there's a good chance that no matter what I do this post may still have no paragraphs (please, I beg of you, my old friends and the new, of those who live, do not attempt to school me. It's just one of those weird things I hafta live with, like Bose Einstein Condensate on my windshield when I'm outta wiper liquid, or frame dragging because I'm too close to the black hole left by Meowsevitch's ego when Red gave him that fake Cube Prefect Badge cuz he got syp... never mind. Don't worry about it. I really don't wanna hafta explain why sometimes when you look at his face you see his ass and he's not even in the room.
*Or A, depending on where you're from

[quote="Raum Emmanual Goldstein"][quote="Comrade Otis"]Party members and guests, please observe these simple guiding principles while you enjoy yourselves here. From the Party:

- Perhaps you don't think I know a few things about you? [/quote]

That Kom. Otis has to post this -- and that you have actually bothered to read it -- indicates that you are ALREADY guilty of numerous ThoughtKrimes.

This serves as your summons. There is a train positioned at your local station...pack warm cloths and be on it. Please, do not force us to knock at your door at odd hours to collect you.[/quote]

Comrade,
If you found my stash of Scotch, you're dead. No. Seriously. I can't stand the stuff. It's all poisoned. You're really dead. And don't adjust the seat of the Limo.
Please, I beg of you until I return in the fullness of time to ALL of my duties. Do as little harm as possible until I have had occasion to check the status of our Necroproxy supply. If necessary, please speak to Otis. Also, he is very dear to me so as a peace offering, by all means help yourself to my Scotch
All the best,Sis

[quote="Raum Emmanual Goldstein"][quote="Comrade Otis"]Party members and guests, please observe these simple guiding principles while you enjoy yourselves here. From the Party:

- Perhaps you don't think I know a few things about you? [/quote]

This serves as your summons. There is a train positioned at your local station...pack warm cloths and be on it. Please, do not force us to knock at your door at odd hours to collect you.[/quote]

Comrade,
If you found my stash of Scotch, you're dead. No. Seriously. I can't stand the stuff. It's all poisoned. You're really dead. And don't adjust the seat of the Limo.
Please, I beg of you until I return in the fullness of time to ALL of my duties. Do as little harm as possible until I have had occasion to check the status of our Necroproxy supply. If necessary, please speak to Otis. Also, he is very dear to me so as a peace offering, by all means help yourself to my Scotch
All the best,
Sis

Ya know something, dearest Sista Mass?

I don't give a flippin fin whether you use paragraph spacing or run-on sentences. What I DO give a fin about is that you are actually swimming once again in the vast ocean of The Peoples Cube and splashing us with the holy water of your wisdom and sweetness.

I have had an amazing run here at The Peoples Cube and you are, and always be, an important part of it. You have my heart. It's yours!

Oh yeah, I hate Scotch, too. And beer, the bloat build-up makes me feel fat. I'm a low-alcohol wine drinker. That's the best I can do. ; • )

Love,
Pammie