News We Don't Have Time To Write About (archive)

Mexico declares Corona beer non-essential. Millions of gringos suffer just north of the border.

Obama: "Let me be clear. My administration is no longer responsible for this economy."

Nation's youth claim to parents they're not lying, just having a Biden moment

'How do we go about restarting the economy?' ask officials who unceremoniously shut down the economy

Rather than lift the ban on safe virus-free plastic straws they ban drinking all-together

'My track record speaks for itself. Once I've been bought I stay bought', says Joe Biden.

The Left yesterday: Resist!
The Left today: Resistance is futile!

Conspicuously absent among groups of people protesting against petty arbitrary authoritarianism are Antifa

NYT: Kim Jong-Un world's sexiest vegetable

New York out, China offers to host Democrat primary

Former Senator Chris Dodd has been named co-chairman of Biden's female vice president waitress sandwich exploratory committee

Obama presidential library has disappeared from all human memory

My wife tells to say I did not have sex with that woman, says Joe Biden

Why Alyssa Milano Seemingly Supports Joe Revealed! She cannot cast the first stone, having done what Joe is accused of.
https://scandalplanet.com/alyssa-milano-charlotte-lewis-lesbian-sex-scene-embrace-vampire-movie/

If Abraham Lincoln had 'listened to the experts' he would have let the South go and there would today be a Confederate States of America and slavery

CDC recommends voting by mail as the best method to protect government workers.

Forget ‘Where's Wally?' New picture puzzle books ask children to try and find America in a crazy world in ‘Where's America?'

James Comey vows to find the real culprit in the Flynn fiasco

After seven-minute absence, Biden returns to virtual town hall carrying mason jar labeled "rhubarb preserves."

Out: Flatten the curve.

In: Flatten the country.

Comrade! In these dangerous times fellowship and freedom of association undermine our public health and the state, report all infractions

Computer models are the yes men of science

Churches in many states to hold services in opened up pubs and bars

Former top Mueller deputy Andrew Weissmann to head virtual Chinese money laundering fundraiser for Biden

Homeless rights advocates demand the right to live in nation's classrooms

Police called when Karen meets Karen

KAREN magazine lists the 10 worst things in your community and scolds you for not already knowing

"...if I had a son, he would look like George Floyd." -- Barack H. Obama

Riots and looting linked to climate change

The cleanup is underway this morning after another night of peaceful protests

DNC study finds lockdowns no longer necessary as now riots and looters are destroying the economy

Minneapolis launches online looting app to combat Covid-19

Greta Thunberg to chair CBS roundtable on George Floyd Protests

Twitter Launches New Motto: Like a Motel Toilet, Sanitized For Your Protection

The new police-less regime don't need no stinking badges

Minneapolis secedes from the Union, asks China and Cuba for recocognition as its own country.

"My economic plan is a simple three letter word, mobs - M-O-B-S. Mobs." says Joe Biden.

A Social distancing Curtain has descended around the Minneapolis city limits.

Out: Law and law enforcement.

In: Public Safety and public safety enforcement.

[If you don't see the difference now trust me, you soon will. Good and hard.]

We are all in the reeducation camp now

Social worker investigating murder found chopped up in little pieces

No one complains about the police in Cuba. Let's try their model.

BLM, ANTIFA Demand Annulment of Reconstruction, Reoccupation of the Confederacy: "This time, we do it right!"

Hospitalized peaceful protester attacked by Confederate statue fights for his life

If the mayor of Seattle negotiates with the country of CHAZ has she violated the Logan Act?

Right-wing rioters and open conservative businesses cause a spike in COVID-19 lock downs.

CHAZ/EPA about to totally expel carbon from its territory, down to any single atom

There's no progthink like korrekt progthink.

KAREN Magazine apologizes for being founded last year on slavery, cancels itself. READ ALL ABOUT IT IN THEIR NEW EXPLOSIVE SUMMER ISSUE

Yurop: Statues of Paracelsus torn down, because Paracelsus

Next (potential) superproggish Mayors: Beto, Giego, and Fredo.

The narrative is dead. Long live the narrative!

You can't protest here, this is CHAZ

Mysteriously overnight huge statues of locusts have been erected where just weeks ago the statues of civilization once stood

The People's Cube was against Kulaks before there even were Kulaks!

Quaker Oats is retiring the more than 130-year-old Aunt Jemima brand and logo, acknowledging its origins are based on a racial stereotype. They will replace her with Karen.

UN: Effective immediately, it is globally forbidden to use color #000000

mi
Historians: real Fascism has never been tried before.

Margaret wrote:Quaker Oats is retiring the more than 130-year-old Aunt Jemima brand and logo, acknowledging its origins are based on a racial stereotype. They will replace her with Karen.

CHOP to get seat on UN Security Council

Everyone whose first or last name is Washington or Jefferson is ordered to the city square

To go so far as to even silence silence is to murder all political life and is the end

Communards of CHOP, underway to storm the Bastille of Seattle and eradicate the King of the State of Washington along with his supporting arictocracy, shocked to be informed that there are no such here

In what is just another election year the Republicans characterize the Democrats as destroying America

Rioters tear down Statue of Liberty, erect Statue of Unknown Rioter

unknown rioter.jpg

BLM contemplates final solution to the white problem

330px-Yul_Brynner_in_The_Ten_Commandments_film_trailer.jpg
And Tim Apple tweeted, Who is this Trump, that I should obey his voice to let H-1B visa slaves go? I know not this Trump, neither will I let my slaves go.

In solidarity with BLM, we demand that no Democrat campaign or candidate or elected official employ any police presence!

AntiFa vows to monitor all elections for voter fraud

Asked what "an order of magnitude" is, Biden said: A subdivision of Jesuits.

.. oh, I misspoke, he amended quickly, a medal - a medal for, like, magnetes.

Margaret wrote:To go so far as to even silence silence is to murder all political life and is the end

Our glorious friends Cuba, Russia, and China rush to America