Regime Overrules Biblical Dietary Law

Obama Dietary Order.png
In the name of “environmental sustainability”, the Regime has decreed a new set of dietary guidelines, including: “the adoption of ‘plant-based' diets, taxes on dessert, trained obesity ‘interventionists' at worksites, and electronic monitoring of how long Americans sit in front of the television.” Because of the regime's mandatory healthcare program, GloriousLeaderCare™, they now have a big stake in comdemning big steaks. Of course, these new guidelines are in direct contradiction with the old guidelines, handed down to Moses by the Supreme Being in ancient times. The new regulations overrule centuries-long traditions of Orthodoxy in an effort to combat the ravages of Climate Change™, which is said to be exacerbated by the raising of livestock for consumption. This marks a new shift in power for the regime, overturning ancient edicts by executive order, such as: "Eat anything that is sold in the meat market without asking questions for conscience' sake." -1 Corinthians 10:25 "However, you may slaughter and eat meat within any of your gates, whatever you desire, according to the blessing of the Lord your God which He has given you; the unclean and the clean may eat of it, as of the gazelle and the deer." -Deuteronomy 12:15

The war criminal Bush paid the price for his defiance of the Obama nutritional guidelines.

Soviet Mike Komsomolets wrote:The war criminal Bush paid the price for his defiance of the Obama nutritional guidelines.

Thank you Komrade Mike. I thought I had misremembered that event until I watched the video evidence. I also seem to recall his son choking on a non-union made pretzel that was produced prior to the implementation of Glorious Leader's righteous guidelines, while watching a vulgar display of machoism on television. We have many reasons to express our gratitude toward our adoring Leader, for his kindness and compassion toward us, the great unwashed masses.