Comrade Zero Ma0bama

Laika promised me more beats and less beatings if I complied with his request for a picture of Dear Leader in a Mao hat. As the thread is titled, so is the picture. Zero Ma0bama, but we must use the Obama symbol for the 'o' in Mao.May I please have my wife and kids back. My wife at least keeps me warm in the Siberian winters, where there is no glass in the community housing.

RIK

Nice sketchery Rik, I'm sure Obama would feel honored to be so honored. Leninka is a decent sort, but despite that character flaw I'm sure she can be imposed upon to return your wife. The kids however may have already been transported to Tora Bora to assist Mrs. Al in harvesting the poppy crop.

0_61_080209_opium.jpg

Request granted for excellent progressive pencil drawing.
Extra vodka if you can do it with Etch-a-Sketch.

Hmmmm?
Mayber another "Primer" in works Comrades?

Most excellent work Comrade Rikalonius.
Hmmmm?:

MaObana.jpg

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Nice sketchery Rik, I'm sure Obama would feel honored to be so honored. Leninka is a decent sort, but despite that character flaw I'm sure she can be imposed upon to return your wife. The kids however may have already been transported to Tora Bora to assist Mrs. Al in harvesting the poppy crop.

0_61_080209_opium.jpg

Of course, I'm decent. Looks like Laika already granted Comrade Rikalonius' wish. But once the wife is back in Siberia, we must put Rikalonius' to work doing storyboards for an upcoming progressive play starring Lenin's brain, and the ghosts of progressives past.

Rikalonius - The NY Times© seems to like your work... this is a giant step forward in the quest for the safe return of your children.

nytimes-rikalonius1.jpg

This is truly glorious tribute to Father Obama comrade, it is of very impressive skill. I can not help however to see slight resemblance to long lost cousin Nigel Obama, British cousin to Dear Leader. Those giant teeth are for chewing of the crumpets if I have ever been seeing them!

Truly a glorious photograph drawing! Dear Mao was for "change" and for "the people"..... and we must disregard all those graves rumors.