Labor Day Salutations!

Most Glorious Labor Day Salutations Comrades!

Labor Day, the first Monday in September, is a creation of the labor movement and is dedicated to the social and economic achievements of American workers. It constitutes a yearly national tribute to the contributions workers have made to the strength, prosperity, and well-being of our country.

Mine was of course spent laboring! The Peoples Pork Collective ™ is most rewarding when it comes to Labor for the State!

I did however find the time to take a ride with the missus...

labor day peoples cube style.jpg

How was your Labor Day?

This image displays one of the President's "Campaign Tractors" that are frequently used to announce the success of his progressive policies !

I would like to thank the Frau for my transportation back to the barracks after the festivities.

00tx7h68-1024x704.jpg

Once again we are faced with that old equality of days thingy. While it is nice that The Party gets a pleasant day off to celebrate Working it does seem to make this one day more pleasant than another day when The Party is on our backs. It is such a dilemma.

And it is pure happenstance that I mention this the day after the holiday day off.

I gave up a chance at a day off. Instead we gave all the proles in the gulag the day off from digging ditches and mass graves so they could attend my political class on the evils of greed.

Everyone was required to read Das Kapital from cover to cover and a test was given afterward. Anyone who failed the test was obviously not paying attention and received a beating. Those who passed were allowed to pick through the garbage cans from the Inner Party BBQ and gnaw any meat they found on the bones.

A teachable moment in trickle up economics.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:I gave up a chance at a day off. Instead we gave all the prole in the gulag the day off from digging ditches and mass graves so they could attend my political class on the evils of greed.

Everyone was required to read Das Kapital from cover to cover and a test was given afterward. Anyone who failed the test was obviously not paying attention and received a beating. Those who passed were allowed to pick through the garbage cans from the Inner Party BBQ and gnaw any meat they found on the bones.

A teachable moment in trickle up economics.

You are just such an example to all of us. Image Such dedication and zeal will no doubt be rewarded... in some terribly, terribly manly fashion. Am I forgiven yet?

Oh heck, I could never be mad at you. Everyone mistakes me for a girl, probably because of my lace anklets.

Oh! Comrade Buffoon... what a glorious day of transportion fun you must have been having with lovely Cousin Adeltruda! She is a "hunk'a burn'n love", is she not?

Comrade Shovel, you are so full of welcomage. It is these little things we do for each other, like roll the passed out, back home, that makes us all Comrades In Need, In Deed ™ !

I spend my Labor Day working for The Party, twice as hard. After all, it's called "Labor Day" ergo, we all labor on said day.

(in reality)
I enjoyed it by doing some homework and otherwise just enjoying myself.

Commissar_Elliott wrote: I enjoyed it by doing some homework and otherwise just enjoying myself.

I hope while enjoying yourself you remembered to use "The People's" brand all purpose lubricant.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:
Commissar_Elliott wrote: I enjoyed it by doing some homework and otherwise just enjoying myself.

I hope while enjoying yourself you remembered to use "The People's" brand all purpose lubricant.
Isn't that the same lube we use in order to get bills slid through Congress before filibusters can be issued?

Commissar_Elliott wrote:Isn't that the same lube we use in order to get bills slid through Congress before filibusters can be issued?
Indeed. It's officially endorsed by Bawney Fwank hwmseff.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Oh! Comrade Buffoon... what a glorious day of transportion fun you must have been having with lovely Cousin Adeltruda! She is a "hunk'a burn'n love", is she not?

Comrade Shovel, you are so full of welcomage. It is these little things we do for each other, like roll the passed out, back home, that makes us all Comrades In Need, In Deed ™ !

Frau P, indeed it was great 15 minute ride (all the Pork Collective would allow) with third cousin by marriage Adeltruda, how do you know her?

Comrade Shovel, whether you know it or not, you were safely deposited in your quarters by a woman who comes from a long line of champion wagon pullers! When you awoke, did you notice how your shoes were removed and you were placed on your side so as not to possibly choke on your own stomach content?

Indeed, Frau P is a glorious wagon puller and drunkard attendant...

A related note, Comrade Whoopie is the exact opposite. The many times I have passed out in his presence I wake to find myself in a puddle of my own urine with capitalist slogans "Sharpied" on my face.

Just an FYI should any of you ever choose to drink with Whoopie....

Comrade Buffoon;

All I remember about the trip was this:

SI_Ushanka2.jpg

Ushanka Tip to try & stay sober around certain Comrades.

Comrade Shovel, it appears you have remembered the most important parts of the day! Good for you!