Searching For Commodore Snoogy Woogums Lost Twin

Lost-Twin.gif
~
Comrades,

This is sad, sad story... recently I was on Party business in the Ukraine and had the rare pleasure to run into our very own Commodore Snoogy Woogums Grandfather...

SnoogieOld.png

He told long sad tale about our very own Commodores troubled childhood which I've been sworn to secrecy to keep quiet. So I won't tell you about his days in the orphanage, or how Snoogy once lived with wild kittens in a Siberian cave, or how during potty training he once chewed through Comrade Gobachev's boot, when Gorby suggested that Snoogy looked like a stuffed hissing possum.

Yes comrades, many sad tales, but what is important now is that we help find the Commodores long lost twin. But since I've promised to keep all this secret I can't tell how his Grandfather told me about this lost sibling who Snoogy may have never known or seen, nor how there may be hundreds of other Woogums somewhere out there. No, we will save this information for posterity in the discarded Current Truths. Yet, I have to ask...

Have you seen Commodore Snoogy's twin?

Red Rooster,

I hate to break this to you but my grampa's burrito just hasn't been quite full of cheese ever since the Soviet Union broke up. Keeps blaming Ronny Raygun for this horrid turn of events.
Even, dare I say it, started to suspect me, his own flesh and blood, the most loyal Comrade Snoogie Woogums of being a 'secret conservative!!!!' who is just only pretending to support the party line and actually cheered when our beloved USSR was no more.....Oh the shame, shame, shame.

So to keep peace and harmony in the Woogums family collective we finally had to tell him about my evil twin so he could direct his anger and suspicions at him instead of me. He may have even showed you a couple of pictures we gave him of Repubby Woogums.

50374789.jpg

Here's another one of Repubby that I'm sure will get your feathers in an uproar.

kfc-baby.jpg

Since the cat is out of the bag about Repubby:

If any other Comrades have pictures of Repubby and of his shameful deeds against the party please post them, since that Bushitler seems to have actually kept his yap shut since leaving office, we need some fresh fodder to direct out our well intentioned hate toward.

I think I may have found a picture of Repubby throwing a tantrum when he was asked not to play with knives.

Commodore!!! Didn't I say there were Party secrets that should not be revealed?

Is it possible an early Keith Olbermann sneaked into the photo collection?
Lost-Twin olbermann (2).jpg

Comrade Comrade,

What you have here is a photo of an infant human being. Where is the picture of Keith Olbermann?