I Denounce Inez Sainz!

Yes! I denounce her for a most unequal display of hind parts!

ines sainz peoples cube.jpg

Does she not know there are millions of less fortunate members of the Jenny Craig Clan ™ who will never be able to fit into those jeans?

ines sainz hind parts.jpg

Does she not know that it is discriminatory against men folk to prance around with her most unequal hind parts tightly wrapped and expect us to maintain any sort of professionalism but simply revert back to our finger pulling ape roots?

ines sainz oye.jpg

Join me Comrades in my Formal Denouncement of Inez Sainz!

Hind parts like hers should be outlawed!

Comrade, I'm having impure political thoughts!

Comrades-

While youthful freakish overabundance of certain body parts may be attractive to some, I am an OLD man and I know where buttaceous bounty leads to-

After becoming a mother, some of them blow up like a balloon. I have been told it's a "hormone thing".

big butt.jpg

Kim Kardashian is already filing a lawsuit for violating her "unterlectual" property rights.

I must join in your denouncement, but for a different reason. Comradette Inezki, is NAKED! Those are not jeans, dear Comrades... that is SPRAY PAINT, as anyone can clearly see (please do not look too closely).

SO PLEASE, AVERT YOUR EYES.

I believe Comrade Vladimir has discovered a "large boned" female with a dash of water retention. Poor gal, even my hardened Communist emotions sympathize with overweight people. They are victims of Western Decadence ™ and deserving of Reparation Payments ™.

On the other hand there are confusing issues here. Camrade Vladimir's girl friend clearly has more than Ms. Sainz. So this is not a simple have vs. have not situation.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:I believe Comrade Vladimir has discovered a "large boned" female with a dash of water retention. Poor gal, even my hardened Communist emotions sympathize with overweight people. They are victims of Western Decadence ™ and deserving of Reparation Payments ™.

On the other hand there are confusing issues here. Camrade Vladimir's girl friend clearly has more than Ms. Sainz. So this is not a simple have vs. have not situation.

Perhaps Comrade, this is another place where RedistributionTM is called for? After all, there ARE starving children in Africa who could eat well for a year on one of those hams.

Are you implying that the obtuse female is overweight? That's certainly not very PC. Perhaps you meant "blessed?

If Inez Sainz is "blessed" and sexy, then "my girlfriend" is "abundantly blessed" and "copiously
sexy".

Yes copious, copious ... definitely copious.