HSL-40

America getting angry.

My helo squadron, Mayport, Fl.

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Talking to the ol' boys, the consensus is "go to to hell Obama."

We know what's up, go tell your sad story to the SEIU, or the ACLU, or the AFL-CIO, or AFSCME, or the UAW. In the meantime, middle America hates you Obama, and your piss ant, brain-dead cohorts in the unions.

The military doesn't like you either. I know this for a FACT!

Unreasonable salaries, pensions, and benefits compared to the private sector, and you still want more? Go to Venezeula or Cuba, but get out of here!

Those living off of the union or the government don't bother themselves with fighting for freedom or patriotism, because it is an anathema to them. Only rubes fight. To them this country is oppressive, and, God forbid, capitalistic.

Not any more

My dear spectrum sanitizer-

You might want to put one of the appropriate clipart images at the top of your postings, like

Image or Image
Otherwise, the Comrades might think you are not being serious.

It is a serious offense in the Gulag to be taken serious without warning them first.

To be Almost Denounced can be as painful as Comrade Pinky's shovel.

aaaak!! YOU MUST BE DENOUNCED! How can you say negatories about glorious dearest Leader!!

Not to be getting it! Recruitment video for Air Force? Comrades in video not looking angry at anything, except maybe comrade with camera!

Air Force video ? This is the Navys !!! Hey navy...what are your thinkings of my people's vehicle ? Pretty sweet ride, yes ? I am making for this machines to run on the beet vodka...........no shortage of that in kollective.

Great Stalin's Ghost! We have been infiltrated by a wingnut! How could this happen comrades? I thought Whoopie was in charge of the gulag door today. Hurry, comrades take these Peoples Rifles, we must arm ourselves against these infiltrators...

PeoplesRifle.gif

You know what they say: The slower the plane; the slower the brain.

I supply them with bullets on occasion and they are incapable of keeping track of them, hardly a threat to the progressive world of next Tuesday. Mchale's Navy could learn a lot from these fellas. This Spectrum Scrutinizer even got the name wrong. It is HSM-40 now-a-days.

See spectrum sanitizer?

I warned you.

Now look what you started.

The comrades in this Gulag are not "normal", if you get my drift.

Go Navy! (ducking Pinkie's Air Force shovel).

Ahem, denouncement is the life blood of the Party™and should be taken as seriously as anything else we write.

The disloyalty shown by the military towards their Commander in Chief is obvious. We had plans to create a civilian paramailitary force (much like Hitler's SA) which once trained could have easily been folded into the existing military structure to provide ideological reinforcement. Why the plan was never carried out is beyond me. Ernst Rahm Emanuel was supposed to be in charge of that.

School children were going to be conscripted and sent to Americorps training camps where they'd be trained by SEIU storm troopers in shovel ready ways to assist the regime during domestic emergencies (such as, but not limited to Tea Party rallies).

Perhaps Hillary will carry out this plan when she overthrows Obama and finishes his second term before taking her own two terms in office.

I too must denounce the spectrum sanitizer in the strongest of terms, and show my utter contempt for him by refusing to capitalize his name. I denounce you for volunteering to serve in the armed forces of the Imperialst American war machine. I denounce you for swearing to support and defend the Constitution, offering up your life if need be to protect this obviously outdated document that continually comes into conflict with the wishes of Dear Leader. I denounce you for your overdeveloped sense of duty that makes the rest of us feel inferior sometimes.