German leader served extra protein in his cabbage

Great Russian leader serves earthworm protein to Germany President.

"The incident came to light after a Russian regional governor, evidently finding the matter hilarious, wrote a Twitter entry about the worm and linked to a photo. The governor, Dmitri Zelenin, has been branded an “imbecile” and could now lose his job, The Moscow Times reported."

No worms in the salt mines.

https://www.thelocal.de/society/20101014-30491.html

Potemkin Villager wrote:Great Russian leader serves earthworm protein to Germany President."The incident came to light after a Russian regional governor, evidently finding the matter hilarious, wrote a Twitter entry about the worm and linked to a photo. The governor, Dmitri Zelenin, has been branded an “imbecile” and could now lose his job, The Moscow Times reported."
I denounce myself for font ignorance.

Fellow Comrades,

Let us not miss the point, said worm was alive!

This was surely a sign that there was no poison harmful to worms in the salad.

Humans may not be ok, but any worm will be safe.

If you were not a vegetarian, the worm was a comestible.

If you could not wait for the main course, the worm doubled as a snack.

Potemkin Villager wrote:
Potemkin Villager wrote:Great Russian leader serves earthworm protein to Germany President."The incident came to light after a Russian regional governor, evidently finding the matter hilarious, wrote a Twitter entry about the worm and linked to a photo. The governor, Dmitri Zelenin, has been branded an “imbecile” and could now lose his job, The Moscow Times reported."
I denounce myself for font ignorance.
I denounce Potemkin Villager for not utilizing the rich text editor to fix his font ignorance and taking the lazy way out and denouncing hisself! What do you think you are PV? An inner party member?

Bah, the proles this generation produces will certainly lead to another extension to the 8 year plan of his O'liness!

[quote="Reiuxcat"][quote="Potemkin Villager"][quote="Potemkin Villager"]Great Russian leader serves earthworm protein to Germany President."The incident came to light after a Russian regional governor, evidently finding the matter hilarious, wrote a Twitter entry about the worm and linked to a photo. The governor, Dmitri Zelenin, has been branded an “imbecile” and could now lose his job, The Moscow Times reported."No worms in the salt mines.
https://www.thelocal.de/society/20101014-30491.html[/quote]
I denounce myself for font ignorance.[/quote]
I denounce Potemkin Villager for not utilizing the rich text editor to fix his font ignorance and taking the lazy way out and denouncing hisself! What do you think you are PV? An inner party member?

Bah, the proles this generation produces will certainly lead to another extension to the 8 year plan of his O'liness![/quote]

I denounce Potemkin Villager for not utilizing the rich text editor to upload images.

Also you wouldn't have font problems if you were to paste the text in the "poor editor" mode. Try it some time and you may like it. That mode also makes it easier to insert paragraphs.

I wonder what they served to the Spanish Prime Minister Zapatero...

zapatero.gif
I want what he's having!

A live worm in kapoosta? How did it survive the cooking? Surely it was added as an afterthought, a very thoughtful afterthought I might add.

We never got extra protein rations when I was in the gulag.

(I wonder if the chef's parents were the unwilling guests of the Nazi invaders?)

Red Square wrote:I wonder what they served to the Spanish Prime Minister Zapatero...

Image I want what he's having!

They served him live ones:

PV has already dropped a hint that he likes salt mines... Time for a relocation?

Salt mines...if they didn't exist, the Party would have to invent them.

Chedoh wrote:PV has already dropped a hint that he likes salt mines... Time for a relocation?
Actually, uranium mines have that natural warmth.