Promotion of state religion in Florida publik skools

finally the pieceful (translator assures me this is the korrekt spelling) religeon of islam has its day at high sckrools. who would not not want to wear a shirt with screaming jihad man on it.

on a side note, burkahs are so sexy.

Comrades,
Let us be reasonable!

The poor man thought to be screaming is simply reacting to a most painful shot at a clinic. The
image was photochopped onto the shirt with no consideration of the man's pain. The other fellow had his face splashed with acid by a Christian mob.

The words are a very poor anagram made by some testosterone overdosed teenagers.

This could be the fault of non arabic speaking administrators.

Comrades how can anyone make such a fuss over a little intrusion on civil liberty.

It not as though they trying force something bad on childrens, like talk about God or Christianity or not korrect; like prayer in school (Lenin save us all). As we all know Islam is religion of peace, bow down or we kill you infidel sonomabitch, so hey, what is problem here? All progressive agendas rekwire indoctrination and childrens must learn korrectness and tolerance otherwise we act like Rethuglican bigots and TEA Party haters.

We progs must set good example for childrens otherwise how will we get next generation of Thugs and Slugs, the Leaders of Next Tuesday. When I was in the high sckool, I was eleckted President of Vice and was also Vice President of Degenerate Club (kind of like Young Rethuglican Club except was for Progs) ...Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap ...Oh Comrades was Beeg Fun in da good olde days!

I concur also with Comrade Tooorisky is just misunderstanding ...nothing to see here, just move on.

Hope for Change,
Dr. NOski