Halloween date changed to 11-2-2010

Comrades,

Per order of George Soros Central Planning, it is hereforth ordered that the Halloween holiday now be changed to November 2 ... election day. The changes are necessary since the GNOP has widened the enthusiasm gap so we must push hard to get out the necro votes (GOTNV).

Last election years GOTNV was so successful we must improve upon it.

Poster here shown from 2008 GOTNV campaign.

Another reason for the date change is due to the success of the young voter inititive in Ohio.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/10/21/busing-students-vote-wont-happen-cincinnati-district-says/

This year just bring all the kiddies and they can have treats AND Ice Cream at any official polling place (just let them know they get more treats if they pull the lever to the left).

Many progressive celebrities will be joining in the "festivities".

David Letterman
dave.jpg

Dave. as always, will be in person offering all the Progressive children some candy.

Elvira

No guarantee of equality here.

While not a celebrity, Sen. McCain will be horrifying as usual.

At my house this election day I will be proudly decorating progressive.

maobama.jpg

Please share all your plans for the new holiday here.

Dont' tell anyone,

we will have a "special" handy voting place in the gulag. No Need to rush or stand in lines, refreshments served. There may be the accidental inkluski of shall we say high voltage beverages, wile denying presence of same.

After gaining voteskis, we say "computer cashed". Peoples goes homeski.
We correct any incorrect idealogy and submit voteskis with signature of voted.

Nothing can go rong.

would like to test my latest fire cracker on the pumpkins. perhaps when insides are rotten i can use for testing.... oh wait i just saw who image is, they must already be rotten on the inside. i expect delivery any minute.

Also much good news from California voting not only will the actors be voting progressive so will the characters they play. true fair elections for all.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Well, if you want scary...
Looks like my old college professors.

As last year, myself and comrades will be combing the late night spots and digging up new voters.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:As last year, myself and comrades will be combing the late night spots and digging up new voters.

This Progressive will guard the graveyard for ya while you dig ...

prog.jpg

Comrade Castrate, I am so pleased you found Comrade Deviantsky, who has almost been loyal to our Democrats and is most proficient in ballet checking.

Dear Leader has signed the executive order for this year, get your shovels sharpened - double shifts begin immediately and last until Nov. 9th as we may need a few hundred thousand extra necro votes in some races. Extra beet to any Comrade that exceeds quota.
(Quota = However many we need.)

If you want the Glorious World of Next Tuesday ™ - DIG 6 ft. DEEP FOR IT !

reidbetweenthelions.jpg

Shovel 4 U wrote:Dear Leader has signed the executive order for this year, get your shovels sharpened - double shifts begin immediately and last until Nov. 9th as we may need a few hundred thousand extra necro votes in some races. Extra beet to any Comrade that exceeds quota.
(Quota = However many we need.)

If you want the Glorious World of Next Tuesday ™ - DIG 6 ft. DEEP FOR IT !

Most equal agitprop comrade indeed! Senator Dead Ted Kennedy brings tears to my eyes ... and Sen. Byrd, in his native attire, glorious! Now I know why ghosts are always shown wearing sheets.

SEIU "attending" the voting machines, pre-checked ballots for Harry, and even free lunch to the collective after they vote compliments of Harry!

But do necro voters really need to be fed, and what do we feed them ... brains?

This Halloween we must share the wealth.

Isn't that the First Lady with her back to us?

Ivan Betinov wrote:Isn't that the First Lady with her back to us?

Comrade,

We were able to sneak in a candid shot of the FLOTUS, however, since her husband lacks cohones, we were not able to get a candid shot of him and his halloween blessings.

Bummer.