Where is Red Square and What is He Doing ?

This inquiry is that of Krasnodar, ( Defender of State Mediocrity and Keeper of the Collective's New Can of Pringles)

Comrade Krasnodar,

Should not "defender of the faith" be added to your magnificent titles?

It does not say what faith, or faith in what, it can be whatever you want, as long as you do not specialize in the "Trotsy Solution" or "Trotsky Therapy".

CT :
Helping to insure mediocrity by the State is a full-time job. So is guarding the can of Pringles.
So I'll just keep it simple and stick to what I've got.

CK,

You are really doing a masterful job, states workers are either 1]Confused 2] Catatonic
3] Brain Dead 4] all of the above 5] none of the above

Pick whichever is the most appropriate!

There is a remote chance that Comrade Square has taken the day to fish for fishes and relax by a stream with a cold one, or he is hunting down any enemies in the area and dealing ruthlessly and speedily to mature life insurance policy proceeds for survivors, or he could be in Philly!

He's at home recovering from his embarrassing airport body scan...

Red_Square_Airport scan.jpg

In case you wondered, Comrade Red Square is at the home of Frilenka, who unlike Frida Kahlo, who stupidly hosted that enemy of all Stalinists, Trotsky, hosts only Stalinists, like Comrade Red Square. Of course, since Red Square's stay, Frilenka's refrigerator is now full of Stalinist food, from the finest Russian cheeses, to that ever so hard Russian Rock Bread, which one must have teeth made of iron to chew through.

Here is a portrait of Frilenka:

My dear Leninka,

I must meet this hauntingly beautiful womyn with the mesmerizing eye brow. Damn these elections! If I wasn't so busy with the People's ™ business I could write poetry of my desire for this fetching image of young prog womynhood.

I must return to my work.

I remain,
Dr. Chicago

Thank you Dr. Chicago. I hope you like a woman with a lovely neanderthal forehead, as well. All the better for understanding the thoughts of the masses. You are welcome to visit my home anytime, so as to see the tiny grated room occupied by Comrade Red Square for one day, until he took our room, and forced us into the tiny one.

She is a rather fetching Lorelei, to be sure.

" Go get the stick, Frilenka..........get the stick......"

Is it me, or does she in fact have what looks to be like a butt head ?

Frelinka.jpg