Say it ain't so

I found this loathsome posting somewhere on the web with some notation that it is from Red State (spit, spit) but they are obviously hiding it as it can't be found to be refuted.

www.redstate.com

By Moe Lane

What a title: “Grim Democrats await huge House losses.”

Not nearly as much as we are, of course: but they're frantically counting up their likely losses, and forecasting fifty to seventy (which means, obviously, that we need to increase that to seventy to ninety).

At this point, the consensus seems to be among a variety of remaining-nameless professional Democrats that everyone in the House within the margin of error is going to lose to the Republican nominee.

These people are on the verge of watching a large percentage of their client list - and in many cases, friends and members of their social circle - be thrown out of work right in the middle of one of the most toxic employment environments in recent history. And they've been fighting it for a year and nothing worked.

Now, some of you (more of you, I suspect, than are willing to admit it) read the paragraph above and then started to feel … pity. Or empathy, because it happened to you in 2006 and 2008. Or merely a natural desire to not kick someone when they are down. And those are laudable impulses to have.

But before you act on those impulses with regard to these professional Democrats, please remember this:

These people told their clients to say that you hate African-Americans.
These people told their clients to say that you hate Latinos.
These people told their clients to say that you hate gays.
These people told their clients to say that you hate women.
These people told their clients to say that you hate Jews.
These people told their clients to say that you hate Muslims.
These people told their clients to say that you hate the poor.
These people told their clients to say that you hate America.

Shall I continue?

These people told their clients to say that you were fascists.
These people told their clients to say that you were theocrats.
These people told their clients to say that you were stupid.
These people told their clients to say that you were uneducated.
These people told their clients to say that you were hatemongers.
These people told their clients to say that you were insane.
These people told their clients to say that you were violent extremists.

I can keep this going for quite a while, you know.

These people told their clients to call you unpatriotic.
These people told their clients to call you cowards.
These people told their clients to mock you at every opportunity.
These people told their clients to deliberately use a sexual slur when referring to you.
These people told their clients to trivialize and dismiss your concerns at every opportunity.

And now these professional Democrats are sad because they're going to lose.

Well, they deserve to lose, because they are bad people and because the entire point of the United States of America is to make sure that bad people lose.

So GO VOTE today and make as many bad people as possible lose.

I mean... really - aren't all these statments true? is the Dear Leader wrong - that is just not possible... is is?

[img]/red/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

After reading down those lists, I cannot help but feel a deep sense of pride.

You see, I'm from Arizona ...... and most of these accusations have been applied to us!

And by our " Dear Leader ", no less...............Must be doing something right !

Now, if you will excuse me, poor stupid, racist and illiterate Krasnodar go vote now.

( Insert Neanderthalic "Uggghhh" sound. )

Parting thought ...... Has anyone ever heard a liberal admit they were mistaken about anything ?
Me neither.

I must think of denouncing you for even contemplating that dearest Leader could be wrong. That is like saying rain is not wet or that Harry Reid is all wet ... not wet.... not winning....umm. It is like saying Mama MO is not loved and drawing huge, adoring crowds . . . it is not November.

These things are truth and that is why they are said about reichwinger, hater Rethuglicans! It must be so because that is what the Daily Memo said!!

Now, I think it is time to go vote again. How many times have you voted, Comradette Darski? Is it not time for another one?

Here is Barry Barack having a Mama Mo forbidden snack after he voteda few times.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote: How many times have you voted, Comradette Darski? Is it not time for another one?

Frau, Darski is a Canuckistani....of course she voted in our election. As an undocumented Democrat she's entitled to vote in all 57 States.

Comrades,

These people are not professional! They forgot such things as redneck, military trained,
literate, backwoods, animal hunting, gun loving, non electric and so forth.

Purposely neglected was a client group of man loving men. [group or is it [gropes]

Get the whole collective together and vote as a large group, make your voices herd.
Is it correct to say entitled or untitled?

darski wrote:I found this loathsome posting somewhere on the web with some notation that it is from Red State (spit, spit) but they are obviously hiding it as it can't be found to be refuted.

Just so happens I read that article this morning.

It is at-

https://www.redstate.com/moe_lane/2010/10/31/your-feel-good-election-post-of-the-weekend/

Comrade Whoopie wrote:
Fraulein Pulloskies wrote: How many times have you voted, Comradette Darski? Is it not time for another one?

Frau, Darski is a Canuckistani....of course she voted in our election. As an undocumented Democrat she's entitled to vote in all 57 States.

But of course! But does she know this??? Did she get all of the memo's and their Updates??! Votes comrades. Vote and vote again!! Hairy Hary Reid is depending on us!!

I post this odd video capture for those of you who were busy watching MSNBC in an attempt to get the best take on The Current Truth™ and also because it shows, in the last few frames, our esteemed colleague Fraulein Pulloskies show a look that could kill.

It is interesting to note that Kathleen Parker was not to be seen again after the commercial break. I am afraid she has been fried.. I mean fired. Sorry for the Typo.