Obama Offers To Delay Hawaiian Vacation to Discuss Tax Cuts

Today, Dear Leader announced that he would be willing to delay his much needed vacation to Hawaii until Christmas Eve, if necessary, to discuss the Bush Tax Cuts with members of Congress. With such developments as the discontinuance of unemployment checks taking place, it is reassuring to know that he is willing to personally sacrifice for America.

hawaii.jpg

Leadership by Example.

Most excellent news, Comrade! Still I am quite disappointed by the Dear Leader's enjoyment of decadent, bourgeois Italian ice instead of the politically correct Soviet ice.

Is he not concerned about the many political dissenters, I mean, selfless volunteers for the Common Good™ who toiled to shovel the ice for delivery to the people?

My God, how many vacations has this guy taken? How much of taxpayer's income did he squander?

White House revises policy to announce when President is at work instead of announcing when he is going on vacation

This is turning into grim reality, my fellow freedom-lovers.

Comrades,

All these vacations and the amounts [squandered] properly utilized will provide cover for raising taxes.

Excessive vacation expenses and travel allowances, fuel costs, food, rooms, security details, wardrobe packing, necessary shoes, hats, accessories, we could be talking serious money!

Remember that even Dear Leader can know fatigue. He's worn himself out vacationing so we won't have to, and he desperately needs a break.

Komissar Blogunov wrote:
Remember that even Dear Leader can know fatigue. He's worn himself out vacationing so we won't have to, and he desperately needs a break.

When you operate on such a higher plane of existence as our eminent Dearest Leader, you must take regular breaks to fill up your head with new alpha waves. Us dumbass flyover land common proles couldn't possibly understand.

1161612FejHW2jl.gif

It's sorta like a Jiffy-Lobo ™ but on the ethereal plane of the Gods.

That animation rocks ! And it provides us with a clue.
Please notice that a good portion of the cranium is removed before filling, then placed back on as a cap. But as we can see, the cap is empty, leaving 40- 50% of the brain missing. I'll leave any conjecture up to the viewer.

Gulag 4 Alfred wrote:
Komissar Blogunov wrote:

When you operate on such a higher plane of existence as our eminent Dearest Leader, you must take regular breaks to fill up your head with new alpha waves. Us dumbass flyover land common proles couldn't possibly understand.

1161612FejHW2jl.gif

It's sorta like a Jiffy-Lobo ™ but on the ethereal plane of the Gods.

I have no idea what you just said, but if it means Obama rules. Then I like it!

Personally, I find Dear Leader's carbon footprint quite healing. Every time he flies out of the country, I seem to sleep better. I can't figure it out.

I CANNOT STOP SOBBING! How much is our dearest Leader to sacrifice, I ask?! He has only had 6 vacational trips so far, why, Bush played golf more than that. He needs to go with all haste. It will not only help dear Leninka sleep but the country might rest better and recover too. too. I am insisting he not postpone but leave immediately . . . all that spending will help the economy, will it not?? I am sure Mama MO has her credit card warmed up and ready to go.

I for one look forward to a full accounting of the expenses to the People which Obama has helped himself too.

Air Force One under Obama costs us $181,000 an HOUR to operate. His recent 10 day trip to India cost $20 million a day (he says that's a lie so perhaps it was more). His one night party with Michelle after the election cost $120,000.

Then there are the Wed. night galas that he threw for all his friends. His other vacations and Michelle's shopping sprees. Michelle's trip to Spain with her girlfriends during Obama's birthday.

The Secret Service agents, the military transport planes to carry his bullet proof car and fleet of SUV's for his entourage. His personal chefs, gourmet foods and drink.

I'm just guessing but I'll bet the entire package over 4 years will have set us back a paltry $20 billion. A small price to pay to know that if nothing else, he and Michelle really enjoyed themselves during the Great Recession while most folks struggled to pay the bills.

Comrade Whoopie, your verbiagery sounds accusatory, but I know that cannot be? You must keep in mind and memory that BarryBarack Hussein Obama is THE ONE, he is "THE ONE we have been waiting for" (we know that for sure because he told us so, remember?? That beer fest we attended in Chicago at the Mayor's office in 2008?) We must demanded that he spends all he needs to, not to just redistribute monitories to other Democratics and Progs, but to enrich and aggrandize himself and his own. He is what matters and the more he spends (Obama bless dear MO too) the better the economy is (we know that because he told us so... just as the unemployed are helping the economy by all the unemployment monies they are receiving. Why, if we have a few more million unemployed, the economy will boom!! I may have to stop working to help!!) Please keep all these Jiffy-Lobo thoughts in your head for future usage.

Comrades, if you partied worked as hard as Dear Leader you too would need an occasional break. We all know that the office of the President under Dear Leader is a 9 to 5 job with smoke breaks and an hour for lunch 24/7 job! Why, just last week he was awakened at 3 am to be told about the attempted reunification of the Korean peninsula. His is an enormous burden to shoulder. We worry only about ourselves while He worries about only his narrow base of leftist ideologues all of us.

Red Jim wrote:Comrades, if you partied worked as hard as Dear Leader you too would need an occasional break. We all know that the office of the President under Dear Leader is a 9 to 5 job with smoke breaks and an hour for lunch 24/7 job! Why, just last week he was awakened at 3 am to be told about the attempted reunification of the Korean peninsula. His is an enormous burden to shoulder. We worry only about ourselves while He worries about only his narrow base of leftist ideologues all of us.

You are correct Komrade, destroying Capitalism and Burgoise Democracy is a 24/7 effort.

The Dэaя Lэadэя probably doesn't sleep at all staying up at night thinking of new ways to dismantle the horrendous capitalist system that has produced 270 million Amerikan Capitalist Pigs.
Only 30 million of us Dэmocяats keep this ugly nation from going back to the Reagan Reactionary State that did us so much harm in the late 1980's.

Image How brave of Dear Leader (his glorious name be praised, all hail, give three cheers and a shout-out, hey nonny nonny) to offer to postpone his vacation, and stay on Amerikkkan soil for almost an entire month to discuss something as paltry as taxes! But how sad, too. I fear that next he may have to cancel a golf game or perhaps a party at the White House for something else insignificant, like jobs or something.