Glorious Housing for ALL

Here is a Party Approved solution that the Goreacle would love! Eco friendly housing for the masses! Imagine all the proles who slave away work in Party approved factories creating crappy consumer goods for Americans living in these! By adopting these egg houses, the party could save millions of dollars in heat, housing, plumbing and electricity so it could be properly redistributed to the masses!

egg house2.jpg

Dai Haifei, a 24-year-old architect in Beijing, China, found an ingenious solution to live rent-free. He built himself a mobile egg-shaped house that is powered by the sun. The 6-foot-high structure, which is small enough to fit on a sidewalk, is made of bamboo strips, wood chippings, sack bags, and grass seed that's expected to grow in the spring.

click here for more info https://shine.yahoo.com/event/green/bei ... toViewer=1

Comrade Gore has a 10,000 square foot, "home" in Nashville and three others. I estimate the square footage of the egg house to be 20 feet. This means we should ship Al 500 of these eggs and he could then sell his Nashville home and live in the 500 eggs and maintain a glorious carbon neutral lifestyle!

Comrades, I just received a report from our Climate Conference in Cancun. The price tag for the shindig was $680 million and the carbon footprint was 7 million tons of CO2.

During the event the champagne sipping delegates got to tour an eco-friendly house of the future (next Tuesday). The one bedroom place was about 500 sq/ft. and featured a computer nook, a 5 gallon water heater and a laundry room which contained a large stainless steel sink with a built in scrubbing board. The solar powered dryer was outside and consisted of 20 ft. of clothesline.

It was estimated that if every prole was forced to live in one of these homes, enough money could be redistributed to allow every member of the aristocratic ruling elite to buy a second Gulfstream Jet and a beachfront villa.

I was rummaging through my semi-extensive research files and found this possible solution for equal living quarters in " Our Glorious World of Next Tuesday " :

septic3.jpg

Pre-manufactured. Just bury it ! Talk about "sub-urbia "

" No windows ?", you ask. That's what the hatch is for.

" No windows ?", you ask. That's what the hatch is for.[/quote]

hmm like this hatch?

lost1-30.jpg

RUSKY.jpg
When you close hatch it activates sleep mode on fancy oil lamps causing them to turn off slowly. I used to suffer from insomnia when I lived in old house, but now I sleep like baby.

My Comrades!

We in Africa have been Green all along!

The Great benefit of living in eggs, the people could install parking meters where ever these are found that need to fed 6 times a day at 25 cents per hour. This would generate a monthly income of $727.50 per unit.

The leadership would have to deceide what is the best use for this money, the lower echelons just shut up and pay, or they will be introduced to Chinese gun control.

Obamugabe, your housing idea looks like the solution to the failed Democrat Bush policies in Detroit.

We have our own version of eco-friendly housing:

cubehouse.jpg

That egg looking thing looks like something stolen from Red Rooster's back yard.

Dear Leader Obamugabe,
"[highlight=#ffff99]We in Africa have been Green all along![/highlight]". Is that housing from District 9?

Most ingenious!! Makes those little houses I mentioned in another thread look debaucherous!

Rasputin wrote:Dear Leader Obamugabe,
"We in Africa have been Green all along!". Is that housing from District 9?

No, dear Spiritual Leader, it is Cape Town, the Mother City.

Kool-Aid_Man wrote:Most ingenious!! Makes those little houses I mentioned in another thread look debaucherous!

that was my inspiration for this post. Perhaps the party elite can live in the houses you posted about?

And the cube house made my day!

Government has done extensive study and analyses and found hatch is much more energy efficient than double pane Kapitalists window. When I look out window, all I see is lies and menacing face of bushitler.
window.jpg

Cube A1.jpg

Red Square has already " appropriated " one.