Dewey Cheatham and Howe

The People's Pancreas
ambulance chaser.gif

Greetings, people.

Have I got great news for you!
I'd like to introduce our new law group ---
DEWEY CHEATHAM AND HOWE

Have you ever wished to start a frivolous class action suit, but never felt classy enough to do it?

Have you ever pulled down your underpants and found an unexpected hole in your ass?

Have you recently been in a library and suffered paper cuts from books that have yet to be burned?

Did you recently die from an overdose?

Is your union not uniony enough?

Have you asked out a luke-warm woman who turned you down and laughed at you in front of your comrades? Did you spend hard earned money on a drink she refused to accept? Well, we at Dewey Cheatham and Howe will help you sue that lesbian for everything she has. We will get you compensation for your humiliation and general suffering. And unlike her, we will give you our real number.

Why work hard for money when others can do it for you?
Call us!
1-800- IAM-RICH

Comrade Pancreas,

Your firm must be associated with the one I used: Ambulawance, Chaucer, Rewde and Nazy.

Their motto: "We make THEM an offer they cannot refuse".

Their number is 1-800-SUE-THEM.

The People's Pancreas wrote:
The attachment ambulance chaser.gif is no longer available
Greetings, people.
Have I got great news for you!
I'd like to introduce our new law group ---
DEWEY CHEATHAM AND HOWE

Have you ever wished to start a frivolous class action suit, but never felt classy enough to do it?

Have you ever pulled down your underpants and found an unexpected hole in your ass?

Have you recently been in a library and suffered paper cuts from books that have yet to be burned?

Did you recently die from an overdose?

Is your union not uniony enough?

Have you asked out a luke-warm woman who turned you down and laughed at you in front of your comrades? Did you spend hard earned money on a drink she refused to accept? Well, we at Dewey Cheatham and Howe will help you sue that lesbian for everything she has. We will get you compensation for your humiliation and general suffering. And unlike her, we will give you our real number.

Why work hard for money when others can do it for you?
Call us!
1-800- IAM-RICH

Comrade Pancreas,

Can this law group sue all the large dogs, including a certain Marshall, for with holding gains from Pup's Pleasure Palace and the frivilous abuse of felines, much smaller than themselves?

Note how this large brut chases this poor comrade.

cat chases dog.jpg

Oops, uh, nevermind that!

I do like the way you're thinking.

When the few misguided souls decide to sue Obamacare providers, more donations will be directed to His O'liness' personal campaign coffers.

Most honestly, have these comrades, DEWEY CHEATHAM AND HOWE, not been in the Obama regime administration for 2 years? Why yes, I believe they have.

The People's Pancreas
Ah yes, I can see it now. The money will be rolling in. Uh, not for "personal use" of course.
But for The People™. Or something.

Ahhh there will be more expensive suits at DC&H than there are in the men's department at Macy's.

The People's Pancreas
"Can this law group sue all the large dogs, including a certain Marshall, for with holding gains from Pup's Pleasure Palace and the frivilous abuse of felines, much smaller than themselves?

Note how this large brut chases this poor comrade."
Reiuxcat,Have animals been given special rights, yet?Have the insects as well?I have a group of owls that perch up in my tree screaming Tea Party slogans all night!Blasphemy! I must admit, the T-shirts look awfully cute on them and the signs are pretty funny... But that's not the point. The point is me and that tree need to sue the flock out of those owls.

Has the law firm Dickum, Goode and Long been disbarred?

Well I have a client for our new attorneys...

Swan dive.png

Broadening of opportunities for the Lawyer-American community! Support the politicians who support the repeal of the law of gravity!

A revised version of the old graphic:

Any of those who might be family of those who have finished up this life by way of gravity might want to contact the legal firm of Ohver & Dunwithe, probate lawyers.

There's also this small but famous Lawyer-American community back from the 2004 election...

Kerry_Edwards_Lawyers.jpg

I have beet juice stains on my hands. Can I sue the collective?

Leninka, you cannot sue the collective !

It is forbidden, yes ?

You are fortunate that you are not billed for the wasted beet juice !

Krasnodar wrote:Leninka, you cannot sue the collective !

It is forbidden, yes ?

You are fortunate that you are not billed for the wasted beet juice !

AHA!!!

So that's why the beet vodka has been tasting weak! Leninka has been removing beet mash, perhaps to make AND SELL vodka on the side!

Fortunately for her, I still remember that time she took me in and treated me like a Czar during a troubled time I had briefly with the inner party circle while proving my innocence.

felina_rasfatata_1221602808.jpg

What the.... where are these photos coming from?!?!?!?!

It's a cheap photo shop! Yeah, that's it, a cheap photo shop. (I kinda like it though)

Leninka, because it's (excuse the expression) almost Xmas, I won't denounce you. I'll just remind you that Santa Mao knows who's been naughty or nice.

Leninka spank.jpg

Comrade Whoopie wrote:

Leninka, because it's (excuse the expression) almost Xmas, I won't denounce you. I'll just remind you that Santa Mao knows who's been naughty or nice.

The attachment Leninka spank.jpg is no longer available

You got that right Comrade! Us felines have the best spy net across the globe!

santa mao.jpg

The People's Pancreas
Leninka!

Shame be put upon you!
No coal in your stocking for you this year, young lady!

Comrade Krasnodor,

I blame you for starting this whole thing. You're the first one who told me I couldn't sue the collective and then everyone else piled on.

Comrade Whoopie,

Ouch! That hurt!

Comrade Reiuxcat,

You did look adorable in that outfit. And thank you for bringing up a point of defense.

Comrade People's Pancake Pancreas,

What? No coal? I was planing on hoarding as much as I could-for the collective, of course.

The People's Pancreas
I was going to surprise you with a small amount of coal, Leninka,
but upon seeing that flapjack comment- I have decided to withhold your syrup ration.
Mmmmmmmmaple.

Did I hurt your feelings, Comrade People's Pancreas? Really, I'm just a terrible speller, that's all.