Don't ask don't tell: A people's revisionism.

hummerandsuckle.jpg
Comrades, it has come to our attention that recent events are reshapping our world, times are changing and so should we. It is now the time that you may admit freely if you are a "Homocommunist" or "Bicommunist".

What is that you all say in one powerful voice? Well that is easy!

[highlight=#ffffff]Heterocommunist:[/highlight] Only interested in redistributing the wealth of the other class

Homocommunist: Only interested of redistributing the wealth of your own class

Bicommunist: Interested in redistributing the wealth of both classes but you are in your own special class and need not to worry about redistributing your own wealth.

Now is the time you may freely express your communist orientation without the fear of being denounced and then vanishing for any where from one day to forever. I have had my suspicions about some comrades here, but I will no longer denounce for your Communist preferences.

I DENOUNCE COMRADE CHEDOH! Your less than subtle attempt to get people to reveal which ideological flavor of Communism they adhere too is nothing more THAN A TRAP so that you can gain information to protect yourself in any upcoming purges!

Also, why is a British soldier holding a Soviet rifle, while kissing his Russian mail order bride?

Colonel, I was wondering if perhaps this interested you.

Wait, that's not Big Fur Hat is it?

In Soviet Russia there were homosexuals, but they weren't allowed to be gay about it.

Comrades,

Will not this full line of military accessories and shoes be made available to US forces if they drop the ban and their drawers?

asay.gif
There's gonna be trouble in the ranks, but then, that's exactly what the Left is hoping for.

Chedoh wrote:Comrades, it has come to our attention that recent events are reshapping our world, times are changing and so should we. It is now the time that you may admit freely if you are a "Homocommunist" or "Bicommunist".

What if you have nothing to admit other than being a tree hanging hippie commie turd?

smelly tree hippies.jpg

Where O' where shall us tree hanging turds find salvation!!!?

[off]

kudos to your most equal agitprop

I denounce Comrade Buffoon for posting ballsacks. This is offensive to Lesbians and straight men everywhere.
Now, clean that image up before Google shuts us down again!

Chedoh wrote:[highlight=#ffffff]Heterocommunist:[/highlight] Only interested in redistributing the wealth of the other class

Bicommunist: Interested in redistributing the wealth of both classes but you are in your own special class and need not to worry about redistributing your own wealth.

Now is the time you may freely express your communist orientation without the fear of being denounced and then vanishing for any where from one day to forever. I have had my suspicions about some comrades here, but I will no longer denounce for your Communist preferences.

I am a tad mystified about what sort of communist I am. I am all for redistributing the wealth of Democrat politicians and especially dirty rotten filthy rich SOB's like George Soros.

Does that make me something special?

What was the third one? Bi? That's me - Bi-racial, Bi-Commie, Bi-polar, Bi-pigtailed. But I came out years ago.

As for the military. I'm glad they repealed don't ask, don't tell, but I am a little worried about gay draftees if they bring back the draft. Gays used to be able to get a deferment. Now, being swishy won't be an excuse.

This is the problem with us progressives. We never quite think everything through.

Chedoh wrote:[highlight=#ffffff]Heterocommunist:[/highlight] Only interested in redistributing the wealth of the other class

Homocommunistphobia:

barneysm.jpg

Comrades,

it is a tough choice, would you rather spend five minutes in Formaldehyde? The activity pictured above is more in the purview of the naval service of any nation.

In the light of this new valuable contribution to Marxist science, I wonder what would be the definition of "Autocommunist"?

Red Square wrote:In the light of this new valuable contribution to Marxist science, I wonder what would be the definition of "Autocommunist"?

Autocommunist -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asexual_reproduction

Czar Czar wrote:I denounce Comrade Buffoon for posting ballsacks. This is offensive to Lesbians and straight men everywhere.

Your right, I am offended by ballsacks as well....

Comrade Buffoon wrote:
Czar Czar wrote:I denounce Comrade Buffoon for posting ballsacks. This is offensive to Lesbians and straight men everywhere.

Ballsacks? I missed that. I guess my screen is too small to have noticed. I had to scroll back up to see what the heck.

I see Comrade Buffoon edited the picture of the white monkeys and put electric green Mr Yucks stickers on it.

So now what if I am offended by puke green Mr Yuck stickers?

Maybe you could ask this thing...

thing1.jpg

or this thing...

thing2.jpg

or this thing?

thing3.jpg

or this thing...

thing4.jpg

Yanno, the severed hand is the best looking one of the bunch

Comrade Buffoon wrote:

I see nothing offensive here, comrade.

Chedoh wrote:
Comrade Buffoon wrote:

I see nothing offensive here, comrade.
Ahem, I see a lesson in anatomy is in need here, there is a difference in words "ball sack" and "ballsack"
In the interst of science, what would you do if I told you "Go sit on your ball sack"? If you responded, "ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow", you still haven't learned the difference.

Vlad Scratch, the best looking and undoubtedly the most useful..

Comrade Chedoh, nothing offensive? Look closely... maybe if you don your standard issue Progressive Rev Al glasses... I don't see any black balls. This is a most racist sack and hopefully your not reported....

Comrade Czar Czar, easy on our dearest Chedoh, his cranium is after all packed with cheese dust...

Ballsack? Did you mean Balzac, the French political journalist and writer?

honore_de_balzac.jpg

Comrade Whoopie - are you sure the explicit picture of that French political journalist and writer won't get us blacklisted by Google again?

A Balzac performing a breast examination on himself is a double whammy.

Comrades,

For all we know that could be some else's hand, there could be something offensive about this, but it will require more thought, something Gogo never has to worry about.

Red Square wrote:Comrade Whoopie - are you sure the explicit picture of that French political journalist and writer won't get us blacklisted by Google again?

Comarade Cube!

Are you not sure that Balzac is not demonstrating proper TSA technique for Ambassador frisking?

Red Square wrote:Comrade Whoopie - are you sure the explicit picture of that French political journalist and writer won't get us blacklisted by Google again?

AKA "Autocommunist"

Chedoh wrote:Colonel, I was wondering if perhaps this interested you.

Seems that said item in question can be classified as "Bicommunist".

"Ushanka is Unisex. It can be a great gift for everybody: fir him ot her, men and ladies, husband or wife, boyfirend or girlfriend, grandmother or grandfather."

Red Square wrote:You mean, like this?

I knew I had recognized the female half of that Obamanation ...

After doing an exhaustive and thorough genealogical research on the subject (wikipedia) I have found her.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancy_Kulp

Seems she was a bit a of progressive and actually ran for office, so the gene pool seems korrect.

She started as a Hetrocommunist then became Homocommunist.

Her real life situation was well hidden by her Hollywood role; she had the hots for Jethro and also worked for a greedy KKKapitalist banker.

missjane.jpg

Yes, it could be Nancy Kulp, but there's also a slight chance it could be...

Stanley Ann Dunham
Barack Obama's alleged hetero-prog mother

Red Square, here's better pictures of her that any young son would be proud of...

ann-dunham-nude.jpg
Oh look, it's Xmas...I wonder if one of those presents is for little Barack.

ann-dunham-nude1.jpg
(Photos taken by Frank Marshall Davis)

Hmmmm, Whoopie... you may have inadvertantly laid a quandry upon Google... they have a strict one-boob-and-you're-out policy, however do they have the stones to censor the empowering pictures of the mother of the First Black President? I await their decision with bated breath......

The joke's on Google, I got them from their image archives.

Just got this from a friend in high places.... Unavailable even on Wikileaks.... A classified image of a model wearing the new "don't ask, don't tell" uniform to be introduced shortly.

Barney_Frank_Dont_Ask.jpg