Russian Cop Hops In Car To Avoid Wolves

Russian Cop Hops in Car To Avoid Wolves

I think it's a fake. But it's a pretty good fake.

Yes, that would be a pretty good fake if a fake it was. I doubt he was in any danger, looks like they were just passing through and decided to take a shortcut across the road like so many animals do.

Here's an interesting excerpt from Dr. Boli...

Wolves are noted for their peculiar habit of adopting and nursing human infants with remarkable destinies ahead of them. How a wolf can sense which infant is a child of destiny is still imperfectly understood; but it is known that wolves possess an olfactory sense far keener than our own, and it may be that certain human children simply smell like destiny.

I believe Obama was just such an infant, raised by wolves. This would explain his lack of a birth certificate.

Boy, those wolves move out of picture faster than Congress-peoples going to airport place on Fridays !

Those weren't wolves, but undercover FSB agents of Putin's special task force within the Security Directorate. Wolves by night, uniformed officers by day, they sniff out greed, corruption, and incorrect lifestyles across the wide Motherland's countryside.

In this instance, a policeman who was about to demand a bribe from a passing motorist, wound up walking back to his patrol car empty-handed, but with a pantload of steaming respect for the Kremlin's People's Protector.

Seriously- I am not looking for this stuff. This is an item at Lew Rockwell Blog today-

Hammer + Sickle delivers a vodka worthy of its Russian heritage with a smooth flavor, iconic emblem and stark, icy packaging.

Hammer + Sickle is characterized by its round, smooth taste, subtle vanilla sweetness, and flawless finish. Enjoy it in its purest form over ice or as an ideal cornerstone for cocktails.

Relying on a six-time filtered, six-time distilled process, utilizing only the finest hand cleared winter wheat from the Black Earth region, Hammer + Sickle's carefully crafted formula represents decades of premium vodka making.

Hammer + Sickle - superlative vodka for the discriminating palette.

hs_logo.png

Hammer-Sicle_vodka.jpg

https://www.hsvodka.com/home.html

" a pantload of steaming respect " ?

You, Comrade Red Square, are indeed the People's Wordsmith ! The imagery is beyond eloquence.Now,will someone please ask the Czar of Stupifaction if poor Krasnodar can take a healthy swig from that bottle of H + S up there ? That would be nice....I'm celebrating the noteworthy prose of the esteemed author out behind the dumpster.

Krasnodar -

I'm smithing my words with a hammer and sickle, spraying them with vodka.

Speaking of which, let me address the Hammer + Sickle vodka. One of their pages states, "The Hammer + Sickle bottle emulates a cube with prominent angles and edges." Imitation is the best form of groveling.

As for "superlative vodka for the discriminating palette," I'm sure they mean "palate," unless they are talking about visual propaganda artists.

I wonder if they ever thought of making "Swastika Schnaps" for the discriminating drinkers.

Red Square wrote:Krasnodar -

I'm smithing my words with a hammer and sickle, spraying them with vodka.

Speaking of which, let me address the Hammer + Sickle vodka. One of their pages states, "The Hammer + Sickle bottle emulates a cube with prominent angles and edges." Imitation is the best form of groveling.

As for "superlative vodka for the discriminating palette," I'm sure they mean "palate," unless they are talking about visual propaganda artists.

I wonder if they ever thought of making "Swastika Schnaps" for the discriminating drinkers.

By an odd coincidence-

Swastika_whiskey2.jpg

https://bottlesboozeandbackstories.blog ... stika.html

~and~

swastika_whiskey3.jpg

I like the comment under the Flikr link:
truly weird to see something like this and imagine how it was once acceptable--swastika brand whiskey! mad world...
I wonder if I live to see the day when it would be normal to say the same about hammer+sickle vodka.

But going back to the main topic, our agents have obtained a mugshot of one of the "wolves" scaring the traffic cop. Don't doubt me, comrades!

Image Heart of a Dog should become a required reading for every People's Cubist, especially the dog lovers (you know who you are).

In the spirit of free everything, here it is free for all on the Internet.

"Take everything away, then divide it up."

Running like a scalded dog. This reminds me of a joke (yeah, yeah I know).

Anyway a mooslim family moved in next door. They have 3 kids. They challenged me to a water fight today. So I'm writing this while I wait for the kettle to boil.

(I think your story will give Betinov nightmares)

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Yes, that would be a pretty good fake if a fake it was. I doubt he was in any danger, looks like they were just passing through and decided to take a shortcut across the road like so many animals do.

Here's an interesting excerpt from Dr. Boli...

Wolves are noted for their peculiar habit of adopting and nursing human infants with remarkable destinies ahead of them. How a wolf can sense which infant is a child of destiny is still imperfectly understood; but it is known that wolves possess an olfactory sense far keener than our own, and it may be that certain human children simply smell like destiny.

I believe Obama was just such an infant, raised by wolves. This would explain his lack of a birth certificate.
Wolves are also noted for their peculiar habit of running around on Russian highways at night, scaring policepersons into cars.