Jared Lee Loughner Mugshot

Is this Jared Lee Loughner's mugshot?

jared-lee-loughner-mugshot.jpg

There has been some talk in the gulagosphere as of late as to whether this is Jared Lee Loughner's mugshot. The politburo has been taking this issue under consideration and the main stream media has been leaking some interesting musings.

In the interest of the current truth, comrades, we would like your input...
Can you find Jared Lee Loughner's real mugshot?

Here I'll start.... could this be Jared Lee Loughner mugshot:

Comrades,

This should really be Uncle Fester Jr., or Uncle Fester III [the toid with Brooklyn accent]

I only found one so far. Could this be Jared Lee Loughner's mugshot:

jared_blob.jpg

This is a tough assignment. There aren't many photos out there.

This photo was taken shortly before the attempted slaying at a local wal-mart where he procured the 9mm ammunition he used. Luckily neither he or the attendant in the sporting goods department could figure out how to fill out the BATF documentation in order to complete the background check. UNDENIABLE PROOF bureaucracy saved the fair Congresswoman!

Good grief Comrade Chedo!!!!!!!! Why would you post such an image? There might be little Children looking at this thread. Ugh, now I've got to rinse my eyes out.

We're trying to maintain a certain............hold on Comrades.................

Grigori;"Yes? What is it Lev?"
Lev;"Your Excellency, that gentleman is one of ours. He's a loyal Party Media Operative".
Grigori;"Good heavens Lev. The Party lets just about anything in. OK, is everything set for the Valentine's bash?
Lev;"Yes your Highness. Che Gourmet has a veritable Cornucopia of Culinary delights ready and the staff is standing at the ready in the small Ballroom. Your guests should be arriving shortly."
Grigori;"Very good Lev. Please make sure to turn on the landing lights at the helipad. Thank you."

...............Ahem, where was I? Oh yes,....... we're trying maintain at least a modicum of respectability. The Google demands it! Nice image Comrade Chedo. Keep up the good work.

Does anyone know where Snoogie was that fateful day?

angry_baby_head.jpg

Commodore Snoogie? I'm sure he has a good alibi, but then can he splain this?
sw02.jpg

From my gallery of horrors, here is the family portrait ....

Your vodka footlocker is full Comrade Castrate.... Excellent work!