Multicultural Weekend Getaway for Proggressive Women

Some of the more progressive female members of the commune have voiced an interest in exploring the diversity, freedoms and collective opportunities that their Muslim friends are enjoying throughout the middle east and through much of western Europe. As self appointed coordinator of this affair I am seeking suggestions from other members of the commune. So far I have the following practical workshops planned:

1.) How to get around with no driver's license.

burksintrunk.jpg
burksintrunk2.jpg

2.) Getting to know your child.

suicideburka.jpg
child.jpg

3.) How to deal with pain, disfigurement and stoning in a modest, ladylike way.

flogging.jpg
nose.jpg
stoned.jpg

4.) Maintaining your individuality and sexuality when the men among you are repressive, ignorant, intolerant, sexist, primitive, homophobic, cave dwellers are such interesting chaps and the females among you are depressed, suicidal, anti Semitic, submissive, breeders dressed in similar divine costumes.

burkagrad.jpg
modesty.jpg

5.) Shopping and eating in a modest way.

shopping.jpg
eating.jpg

6.) Beach etiquette and the dangers of swimming in a burlap sack.

swimming2.jpg

I'm certain I'm overlooking many obvious options for giving the girls in our group a realistic portrayal of the many horrors joys enjoyed by our Muslim sisters.

There is nothing that says "progressive" like shari law, now is there.

<off>
most of these are funny, in a sense, but to accept see people accept and participate in such brutality is sickening. I always have to wonder, what kind of god do these people think they're worshiping.

I met my wife the day I let her out of the trunk of my car. She fell for my favorite pick up line: "Say, does this rag smell like chloroform?"

Comrade pavlovski, this idea has great merit, I believe. Perhaps we can charge a modest (no pun intended) fee and use the proceeds to re-fund ACORN.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:I met my wife the day I let her out of the trunk of my car. She fell for my favorite pick up line: "Say, does this rag smell like chloroform?"

ah, such a romantic you propose to be. And I bet you gave her a lawn mower for her birthday, did you not? I remember when my dear late Mr. P gave me a shovel and how for my birthday (as it turned it, they came in most handy. chuckle) .... may he rest in peace. cough

Colonel Fraulein Pulloskies wrote: most of these are funny, in a sense, but to accept see people accept and participate in such brutality is sickening. I always have to wonder, what kind of god do these people think they're worshiping.

Fraulein:
That is why you and I have chosen to live in a godless society where everyone is treated equally poorly and we have all the beets and vodka we need to stay numb to atrocities like these. It is a good thing that the U.S. and other western countries are taking these brutes in and adapting their primitive customs as their own; that we way we don't have to.

It is well-known among our Jihadist Islamist Muslim Allies In The Struggle For World Peace And Social Justice that women are hysterical sub-humans lesser animal-creatures uninterested in Middle-Eastern Political Realities, and thus require continual Personal Guidance from their masters betters male relatives. Therefore, in The Exciting World Of Next Tuesday™ , we must applaud our Heroic Islamist Freedom Fighters Against Western Imperialism And Injustice, and urge them on in their Heroic Crusade Allah-Inspired Jihad!

Colonel Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:
Comrade Whoopie wrote:I met my wife the day I let her out of the trunk of my car. She fell for my favorite pick up line: "Say, does this rag smell like chloroform?"

ah, such a romantic you propose to be. And I bet you gave her a lawn mower for her birthday, did you not? I remember when my dear late Mr. P gave me a shovel and how for my birthday (as it turned it, they came in most handy. chuckle) .... may he rest in peace. cough
And I always ask, How many Rohypnols do you take in your drink?

Shovel 4 U, to quote Mohammed "Old enough to pee, old enough for me."

Speaking of "old enough":

Senior Saudi Cleric Ok's 10 Year Old Girls For Marriage

Comrade Tsarevna Царевна said;"[highlight=#ffff99]Perhaps we can charge a modest (no pun intended) fee and use the proceeds to re-fund ACORN.[/highlight]"

That is the best idea I have read today. I nominate her as the People's Collector of those modest fees. I'm sure she will redistribute those fees through the proper Commissars channels.

Comrades! A fellow comrade named Yuri went to his doctor concerned about his wife's hearing. The doctor said, "Comrade, here's a simple test. Stand 30 feet away from her and ask her a question. If she doesn't respond go to 20 feet, then 10 feet, until she gives you an answer. Yuri said, "Holy Stalin's ghost. What a great idea! I will do that tonight." So that night sitting in front of the television, watching "Dancing for Rubles", he decided it was time to conduct the test. He said,"Malyshka, what's for dinner?" He did not get a response. So he moved to 20 feet. Again he said, "Malyshka, what's for dinner?" Again no response. So he got right behind her and asked, "Malyshka, what's for dinner?" So she turned around very fast and at the top of her lungs she screamed, "For the FIFTH time, Yuri, I said CHICKEN!"

Grigori E.R. wrote:Speaking of "old enough":

Senior Saudi Cleric Ok's 10 Year Old Girls For Marriage

Comrade Tsarevna Царевна said;"[highlight=#ffff99]Perhaps we can charge a modest (no pun intended) fee and use the proceeds to re-fund ACORN.[/highlight]"

That is the best idea I have read today. I nominate her as the People's Collector of those modest fees. I'm sure she will redistribute those fees through the proper Commissars channels.
Of course, there will be a small fee for printing the flyers, And the cost of redistributing them. And my wages for the 500 hours it will no doubt take creating, printing, and colating all the flyers. And enough chocolate to get me through it.