Operation Vodka Runner

Infidel Castrate
Reporting for State Run Media
July 12, 2011

The White House released a press statement to the Press Corpse™ today detailing a new strategy in the War on Alcoholism, code named "Operation Vodka Runner".

The DOJ, Dept. of State, Homeland Security, and the BATF will engage in a joint venture to combat the growing threat of alcoholism the nation faces.

The plans concept is simple.

Provide alcohol to straw purchasers through strategic Liquor Store locations and trace where the alcohol trail ends.

Due to the increasing number of fatal traffic accidents and lives shattered by the addiction of alcohol each year it will be needed to prove to the public that consumption of Alcohol, combined with driving, leads to approximately 75 thousand deaths each year.

car_1469792c.jpg
During the press conference one reporter for Faux Snooze questioned the wisdom of the strategy claiming it would only cause more deaths by allowing more alcohol to get into the hands of those with nefarious intent, and what influence did the recent UN resolution 1269 (World Prohibition Ban of Alcohol) have on the creation of the new US policy.

The White House spokesman replied "we will get back to you on that".

It was also announced that funding would come from the Recovery Act which will stimulate the economy by bringing more jobs to the Alcoholic Beverage Industry, Emergency rooms, and Auto collision repair firms. The program will initiate on August 25, 2011 which is the 2nd anniversary of Senator Ted's Kennedy's sobrietry.

BFH_Kennedy_lovechildren.jpg
Supporters of the bill in the Press Corpse from MSNLSD applauded loudly at the announcement and later commented that the GOP and Faux Snooze were trying to use the issue politically, even though the crisis was brought on during 8 failed years of Bush policy.

The MSNLSD Spokeslesbian did however raise concern about what impact the new policy would have on Vodka ration supplies for the Proletariat once the operation is started.

The White House spokesperson did reply that "no disruption of Vodka rations would occur, and that any liquor store could opt out of the program by applying for a waiver to the BATF."

The "press corpse" .... are you sure that.... umm, err, yes, well... as I was saying, is it not lovely to see dearly departed Teddy "the sandwich" Kennedy being honor in such an honorable fashion. I can not think of anyone more fitting as a symbol for drunks.

whee, I thought you said "no distribution of vodka rations"!! aaaaak, well, you can imagine my our fright, can you not?!!

Judge Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:The "press corpse" .... are you sure that.... umm, err, yes, well... as I was saying, is it not lovely to see dearly departed Teddy "the sandwich" Kennedy being honor in such an honorable fashion. I can not think of anyone more fitting as a symbol for drunks.

whee, I thought you said "no distribution of vodka rations"!! aaaaak, well, you can imagine my our fright, can you not?!!
Herr Fraulein,

Perhaps you have been getting more Vodka rations through the underground channels it would seem ... you see spelling errors where there are none.

And the "sandwich" you speak of ... what did you know and when did you know it?

The Frau preserves her good looks with regular vodka baths, much like comrade Lenin.

I am hearing on local propaganda station (maybe Faux news ) that this new law would require my Liquor store owner to report to the government anyone in Border States purchasing two Large bottles within 30 days.

I understand such registration is in violation of certain "unalienable entitlements" that the founders of the Party™ guaranteed to the Workers of the World...

on a related note: Comrade Colonel Judge Fraulein's good looks come from the bottom of a large bottle, and the emptier the bottle, the better she looks--even to herself!

Full bottle = Image

Empty bottle = Image

(I am deeply grateful to the Party™ for my vodka ration!)

[highlight=#ffff99]"leads to approximately 75 thousand deaths each year"[/highlight]? Saint Nansky said the number was 750 thousand deaths per year and that's just in the USSA.

Our beloved MTE is working on UN resolution 1269 (World Prohibition Ban of Alcohol). The scheme plan under consideration is the trading of Alcohol Credits, but not to worry Comrades. We, the Party Elite, are exempt from all provisions.

Tovarichi wrote:I am hearing on local propaganda station (maybe Faux news ) that this new law would require my Liquor store owner to report to the government anyone in Border States purchasing two Large bottles within 30 days.

I understand such registration is in violation of certain "unalienable entitlements" that the founders of the Party™ guaranteed to the Workers of the World...

on a related note: Comrade Colonel Judge Fraulein's good looks come from the bottom of a large bottle, and the emptier the bottle, the better she looks--even to herself!

Full bottle = Image

Empty bottle = Image

So Comrade Tovarichi,

How much consumption is required to ...

transform this

Helen.jpg

to this?

tv1.jpg

Comrades,
For the transformation shown directly above to occur would require such a volume of vodka that it is not possible for production on this planet.

If the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans were turned into vodka, the possibility exists.

Major Mistakes estimate 1 Trillion gallons!

Comrade Castrate, such a transformation challenge requires more than vodka, and in volumes that compare to the dollars in Amerikkan budget defecit... It might be accomplished once, but the poor victim would never be the same, especially when the effects wore off. I grow queasy at the mere thought...

There are other chemicals that can provide such a transformation effect, however the transportation or posession with intent to distribute of such can result in an extended assignment to Turkish prison. Or so I've been told.

but thanks for asking...

Yes, comrade, vodka is the People's Answer to the people's questions (and deep seated desires)... and brings question to answers yet to be asked. I think....

but I digress, who is up for another sip?

With you, Dear Frau, one sip is one too many, yet one more is never enough.

Infidel Castrate wrote:So Comrade Tovarichi,

transform this

The attachment Helen.jpg is no longer available

to this?

The attachment tv1.jpg is no longer available

For conjuring the mug of Auntie Semitic, but then I remembered the 5 minutes I dated Courtney in an elevator and suddenly the world seemed right!

Courtney Friel and Comrade Buffoon 560px.png
larger image
A comrade pointed out some lines ago that these laws would surely not affect us Elite types, but we must all ask ourselves.

Why doesn't Putin drink?

Because that's the only way he can get the fine honeys? Because it sets a bad example? Or because our Dear Leader Obama told him not to?

ugh... pass me a drink Frau...

Comrade Buffoon wrote:
For conjuring the mug of Auntie Semitic, but then I remembered the 5 minutes I dated Courtney in an elevator and suddenly the world seemed right!

Courtney Friel and Comrade Buffoon 560px.png
larger image

Poor soul Comrade Buffoon being taken advantage of by that young lady ... I'm sure it left you traumatized after you realized she was only using you for sex. I can imagine all the lies she had to tell you to get you to submit to her desires.

For educational purposes only ...

Comrade Buffoon wrote:[A comrade pointed out some lines ago that these laws would surely not affect us Elite types, but we must all ask ourselves.

Why doesn't Putin drink?

Because that's the only way he can get the fine honeys? Because it sets a bad example? Or because our Dear Leader Obama told him not to?

ugh... pass me a drink Frau...

Comrade Putin is only imitating our Dear Leader ™. Who are those those Russian woman? Trying to be like Obamagirl?

Only Obamamania is the true mania.

Infidel Castrate wrote:
Tovarichi wrote:I am hearing on local propaganda station (maybe Faux news ) that this new law would require my Liquor store owner to report to the government anyone in Border States purchasing two Large bottles within 30 days.

Full bottle = Image

Empty bottle = Image

So Comrade Tovarichi,

transform this

Helen.jpg

to this?

tv1.jpg
Really, only a few, as long as the person who is looking at her drinks it, especially if they are new to the ways of vodka consumption.

We have our first suspect apprehended as a result of Operation Vodka Runner ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUZKqpA ... re=related

That UN ban on alcohol must have been influenced by our comrades of the Mooslim faith. Don't they realize they are taking away a valuable tool to combat overpopulation control, not to mention a most necessary pacifier of the proletariat?