Americans Are Mindless Robots Under Capitalism

Ah yes, from the halcyon days of childhood...

3256530575_3b4016287d.jpg
You remember now..... point the arrow at the cute picture and pull the string!

What sound does the Obama slackjawed zombie supporter moron make?

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

It is time for us as an evolving species, as a thinking species and in fact as a moral species to grow and move past the harmful myths of the past. Time to throw off the shackles of ideas belonging to men from hundreds of years ago, and enter into an age of reason and truth unfettered. Time to enter into an age of equality that capitalism refuses to afford us. Time to rid ourselves of the moral obligation to police our neighbors and suppress free thought. The time has come to embrace our birthright and accept the stipend that mystically appears in our checking account every month!!

EMBEDDED IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

All Hail the God-State!

-KAM

Siily woman of color, who does she think she is? Why does she toil to repay debts? This is AMERIKKA! She needs to establish diplomatic relationships with the lady who does her hair and nails to assume her debts!

Her eagerness to return to the quality of life of her ancestors is closer to reality than she perceives.

but she is quite the philosopher-ette!

Foul mouthed crybaby... if she wants to move back to Africa as she states, you can BET your last rubles that she'll need air conditioning, a flat screen TV and sattelite dish, and her hair and nails will get done on schedule when she gets there.

Kool-Aid_Man wrote:

I think I just peed myself a little.

let me say this for the collective:
prog/off
f*ck you b1tch, move back to africa...1 less whiney-assed enititlement junkie to worry about...it's a shame that 99% of Liberals like her have to ruin it for everyone...even my niece knows better...Image ...and when she grows up, she's gonna kick ass and chew bubble gum...and she'll be all outta gum when she spots the above Libtard hating on work and NOT contributing to society..."having some skin in the game", as it were...my rupies are on the divatchka.... ImageUploaded with ImageShack.usImageUploaded with ImageShack.us

She doesn't need to go anywhere ..... and she's not going anywhere.

Africa's coming to her......... and another four more years of " The One" ought'a do it .

Hmmm . . . her excuse reason for not actually going being able to go to Africa is her alleged lack of capitalist exploitation units. What do you say, comrades? Do you think we can scrape up enough between us all to buy her a one-way plane ticket? Then she'll have no excuse nothing to hold her back.

Comrades,

I think what we have here is the perfect Obamabot™ specimen. She exhibits all the traits of the Obamabot™ species, i.e. incessant whining and complaining, a strong desire NOT to work, a destesting of capitalism, and a longing to go back to the Mutha-land. These traits are standard fare for the Obamabot™. She even exhibits the desireable lack of awareness that defines her as the perfect Obamabot™.

She mentions being a "slave" to capitalism. Her unawareness has denied her of what normal people non-Obamabots™ already know about The messiah™, who is unceasingly turning us ALL into eventual slaves. This is a good thing if she would only realized The One™ who she voted for is doing the very thing she's complaining about, only for the State.

She mentions how life in Afrika would be SO much better than here in Amerikkka, where we have free welfare and social services, hot and cold running water, toilets and the U.S. Constitution to wipe our asses when we're done (unlike the rolled up python skins and dung beetles they have in Afrika for the same purpose).

She thinks Afrika would be SO much better with the rapes, the killings, the poverty and strife, one clan killing the other for terroritory, the endless power struggles; not to mention the endless lack of power for her A/C, LG flatscreen and her Virgin mobile iPhone.

But at least they don't have to work a lousy 9-5 job there. They don't have to worry about cars and filling them with gas and the cost of all-a-dat. They don't have mortgages and property taxes to worry about. They just have to worry about the next invading horde clan, that's all. But that sure beats the hell outta having to pay a property tax bill!

And she mentions casting away her "christianity"; that it's all lies and bullshit because she read Mother Jones, or The Globe and they told her so. But this is also a very good trait for an Obamabot™ to have. It leaves her wide open to receive the blessings of "Allah". She can look forward to accepting Islam—just like The One™ she voted for—the official religion of Kenya and other desireable parts of Afrika! But the truth be known, all Obamabots™ will eventually be wearing either a hijab or a kufi. It's their destiny as Obamabots™.

And no, I wouldn't give her a bloody dime for a plane ticket back to the Mutha-land. She may as well get used to begging, or washing clothes at the edge of a filthy, polluted river, or how to properly cook the non-poisonous beetles for lunch. Better get used to the new 9-5 lifestyle. Mo-bet-tah.

Image I didn't work for two years... it was called a Layoff!
You hang in there Comrade, you're flippin' special!

you-have-annoyed-monkey.jpg
S.A.F. Marshal Pravda wrote:This guy has her pegged...Image