The Most....

If he called you a "nitwit", you would put it on your resume.

He's worn out ten pairs of shoes from constant pivoting.

He required a teleprompter to say "I Do" at his wedding.

He STILL does not know the difference between auto liability and collision insurance.

He thinks the name of his lifelong hero is spelled "Marks."

Ironically, his dog ate his real birth certificate.

He condemns the ownership of corporate jets a week before offering tax breaks for buying them.

His fingers are long and bony from constantly blaming others for his failures.

Bags of hammers make jokes about HIM.

If he were stuck in a phonebooth, he would still not be the smartest man in the room.

He's had his staff searching for an Austrian language course for over two years.

His proudest accomplishment is a health care plan that makes people sick.

In spite of nothing preventing it, he has yet to make anything perfectly clear.

Thanks to him, a generation of children will never pronouce "corpsman" correctly.

He is...

The Most Incompetent President in the World!

Picture 6.png

"Stay useless, my friends."

Comrade Opiate, you may not be aware, but the President can foretell the future.

our future.jpg

carter_worst.jpg
outside_sign148.jpg
worst.jpg

My actual, real website front page written on November 5, 2008 (Note the date of my logo above)

https://revolution2.us/

And my actual graphic from spring of 2008-

And no- I have no glee at being absolutely right from the beginning.

Able to enjoy Kobe beef like there's no war on cattlemen.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
My dear Scratch... You must remember to turn on your "Prog Off" or go hide in your closet before praddling on in such a manner... It could prove hazardous to your health these days...

Raum Emmanual Goldstein wrote:My dear Scratch... You must remember to turn on your "Prog Off" or go hide in your closet before praddling on in such a manner... It could prove hazardous to your health these days...

Help me Comrade Goldstein! I get so confused! Frankly I don't know when I am turned on or off.

After all, I am 60 years old, and being turned on in my youth didn't work out so great for me.

In fact, it seems like I have been lobotomized (had the shit sued out of me for absurd reasons) so many times that it's a wonder I can function at all.

This message for instance- Is this a "Prog On" or "Prog Off" message? Help me Comrade!

Knowing when one is ProgOn or ProfOff is tricky business and best left to professionals, as was exemplified by the recent "Pass The Bill, I'm Mr Business" speech. We, as loyalists, must always carry our decoder equipment, and even then certain ambiguities exist.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Knowing when one is ProgOn or ProfOff is tricky business and best left to professionals, as was exemplified by the recent "Pass The Bill, I'm Mr Business" speech. We, as loyalists, must always carry our decoder equipment, and even then certain ambiguities exist.

Comrade- Thank you ever so much for your wonderful non-specific "answer".

The truth is, you are just as confused as I am.

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:
The truth is, you are just as confused as I am.
That is the point, Comrade. I must insist you have your decoder calibrated. If the capacitors are not between 1.45/1.52 millivolts, you will continue receiving unreliable messages. We are all confused and in need of enlightened leadership (ruling class professionals). Recent purging has set all of our equipment slightly on edge.

I do, however, appreciate your recognition of my legendary confusion. Bragging about it would be hubris but we can trace a pure bloodline of confusion to before the Merovingian Dynasty, where we believe the lines split into Moreconfusingan and Merovingian. And curse that damn Prince Charles (The Green Prince) for trying to horn in on our action (but that's another matter).

ThePeoplesComrade wrote: If the capacitors are not between 1.45/1.52 millivolts, you will continue receiving unreliable messages.

Hate to trouble you with details Comrade, but capacitors are measured in Farads. Micro Farads or even Pico Farads- expressed as μF or μμF.

Not that any normal human being could possibly give a shit.

People's Comrade- Glad to have made my small (very small) contribution to enabling such a grand epiphany.

"I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer it imported from France. Stay snobby my friends."