Barry Sotelo: "I was not the best ANYTHING student"

President “Barack Obama” told an audience of high school students in Washington, D.C. on Wednesday that he “was not always the very best student that I could be when I was in high school, and certainly not when I was in middle school,” Obama said, speaking at Benjamin Banneker Academic High School.

Continuing on, “Obama” said, “I was not the best student in college. How I got into Harvard is another story. In fact, I was a lousy law student. How I got to head the law review is another story. My tenure as head of law review produced the least-cited law review in 20 years. In fact, I was the worst law student in the history of Harvard, which is why my grades have been so carefully hidden."

"How I was hired to teach constitutional law in Chicago is beyond me, because I don't know my ass from my elbow on the subject. So instead, I taught Alinsky tactics.

"How I was chosen to run for state office is beyond me, but that's another story. How I managed to get elected to senate is beyond be, because I never thought those ACORN people could pull that off – three times! - but they did.

"But how I got elected president is truly beyond me. Even more amazing, is how people have still not truly understood who I really am. But like I've been saying, that's another story – and a sad one that will be told for generations to come in trying to explain to people just how a nation like the United States was brought to its knees by one man, a corrupt news media and an organization called the ‘democrat party.'”

Komrade Finepoint, why complain?!?!?! You call it corruption, I call it an honest day's work at the office. You insinuate that our great General Secretary Obama is not up to the job because he was not the very best student in both lower and higher education? OH NO, DEAR DOT.COMRADE! THAT ALONE qualifies him to be leader of the un-free world! I wish he was more dumber, as a matter of fact. Then he wil be known as the greatest leader of all times, according to the boys (girls) and the girls (boys) (can't tell the difference) in the media and Hollow-wood.!! I insist that four more years of dumb leadership by the G.S. Obama and his fourty thieves would have them become even dumber during those four years, and we will have heaven on earth! So don't try and mess up a good thing, Comrade! So come election day, throw down your shovel and run to the poll booth, and hope and pray that you will never have to do this nonsense called "voting" ever again. You'll be in better hands than "AllSTATE."

KarlMarxJr. wrote:...Then he wil be known as the greatest leader of all times, according to the boys (girls) and the girls (boys) (can't tell the difference)...
Comrade Junior, while I do, for the most part, agree with what you are saying above, I feel that I must point out that part of what you wrote is genderly offensive. In today's world of Almost Next Tuesday™, we must be careful not to offend the various genders. In referring to only "the boys (girls) and the girls (boys)" - in other words, the "birth-gendered" - you have, unintentionally I'm sure, left out the trans-gendered, the undecided-gendered, the unknown-gendered, and of course both the gay- and the lesbian-gendered.

This is not appropriate, comrade, regardless of your good intentions.

Your beet ration will be suspended for three days, after which time there will be a review conducted by a multi-gendered panel of your peers in order to determine if you've made progressive progress in your understanding of the rainbow.

That is all.

Comrade ROCK, please........not KMJr's beet rations........
That's a little extreme.
How about just having him watch five minutes of video with Chaz Bono on DWTS ?
That's punishment enough.

The other day, I was talking with a couple of my comrades and I asked them if, since society already accepts people who claim to be one gender and trapped inside a body of another gender, I could get away with claiming to be a different race inside a whitey's body. My comrades immediately rejected the idea, saying I was stupid for thinking that the two concepts were comparable. While a Rethuglikkkan would argue that the body is what determines gender and race and there would be no difference in claiming either, a progressive would argue that f*ck you. Really, what's the difference? If you can be a certain gender in spite of your genitals, why can't you be a certain race in spite of your skin color? Where do you draw the line, and why? Anyone could just claim to be a low-income African-American lesbian trapped inside a heterosexual white male's body, and demand to be treated as such.

The People's Little Pony wrote:While a Rethuglikkkan would argue that the body is what determines gender and race and there would be no difference in claiming either, a progressive would argue that f*ck you.
Well, obviously - because, Bush.

But as for the beet rations, OK, then -

Image Let this be a warning!

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
KarlMarxJr. wrote:... after which time there will be a review conducted by a multi-gendered panel of your peers ...
With thought crimes such as these, Junior has no peers. He's on his own. Sucks to be him. Can I have his beets?

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
The People's Little Pony wrote:The other day, I was talking with a couple of my comrades and I asked them if, since society already accepts people who claim to be one gender and trapped inside a body of another gender, I could get away with claiming to be a different race inside a whitey's body. My comrades immediately rejected the idea, saying I was stupid for thinking that the two concepts were comparable. While a Rethuglikkkan would argue that the body is what determines gender and race and there would be no difference in claiming either, a progressive would argue that f*ck you. Really, what's the difference? If you can be a certain gender in spite of your genitals, why can't you be a certain race in spite of your skin color? Where do you draw the line, and why? Anyone could just claim to be a low-income African-American lesbian trapped inside a heterosexual white male's body, and demand to be treated as such.

Ah, My Little Pony....

Bravo! You are on the cutting edge of progressive CurrenTruth™ .

If you FEEL that you are a a low-income African-American lesbian trapped inside a heterosexual white male's body, then my dear, by any progressive standard you ARE one and should receive all the rightful entitlements that are due you as a tool member of an oppressed subclass...which cetainly include a right to marry the Hispanic hermaphrodyte trapped inside an upper class white male heterosexual body of your choice.

And please provide me the names of those "progressives" who pooh-poohed your genius. I will see their names are added to the purge list.

All of you comrades have hit on just the right point: what you are is what you feel. And--sit down for this--what you feel is all the justification that you need. For anything that you want, at any time.

The true Prog is someone who utterly rejects any relation to reality. If I was born a boy but feel like a girl, why not? Well, if I want to, but then I ought to have the support of all society to pay me to sulk and bitch and moan about how I feel bad about being a boy who feels like a girl.

Bear in mind that this boy/girl feeling is a private thing. The important thing is making sure that people know I, or you, or whoever for whatever reason about anything, is not responsible for anything, and since someone must be responsible, we get to say who it is.

This, dear Comrades, is the heart of progressivism, and progress: there is no such thing as personal recognizance or personal responsibility.

Because there would be nothing for us to get in the middle of. And where would the money and power come from? Huh? I ask you that. Where would we get power and money if people were responsible? HUH?