Occupy Wall Street: The Filth And The Fury

This is what Anarchy looks like.

Protest in style! Get your shoes and boots from Adbusters, the official sponsor of Occupy Wall Street. It's Not Capitalism When We Do It.

Image Because the references for the above piece are outside the mainstream I feel it necessary to add some context. I hate doing this, it is somewhat like telling a joke and then explaining why it was funny. Nevertheless...

The title “The Filth And the Fury” is a reference to a 1976 headline that appeared in the British tabloid newspaper The Daily Mirror after a Sex Pistols TV appearance. Years later the infamous Shepard Fairey took elements of this front page and other Sex Pistols references to create a piece of parody art criticizing Hipsters. What I have done is a parody of Shepard Fairey's parody.

You are too hip for your own good Maksim. We might have to keep an eye on you.

Comrade Maksim....

At times like this it it best to recall those glorious lyrics as sung by Tower of Power.....

" What is hip ?...... Tell me, tell me....."

One of the better Drew Carey Show opening numbers.

Now I am confused and may need to submit myself to a re-education facility. Is it filth and fury or diamonds and a spiffy ski condos? Could this be the result of that Oleg-impersonating-Red-Square's tour of Colorado?

I remember when the Sex Pistols first came to the United States. They got off the plane then Johnny Rotten threw up on the tarmac. He would have fit right in with the Occupy Wall Street group!

Let's see if I can remember some of their songs:
Pretty Vacant Lot
Anarchy in the U.S.
Holidays in the Sun (every day cuz I don't work for a living)
Liar (the Sarah Palin song)
No feelings (cuz I'm a sociopath)
Problems (with poop falling back in my underwear when it drips down the squad car)
Bodies (with lice)
God save the drag queen

Comrades, where has your patriotism gone? When I say "patriotism" I mean of course just the opposite. We are progs, after all.

I have heard that Mayor Boomingidiot today told them to clear off so that the park could be cleaned. It was represented as being privately owned. Well, of course anyone who owns private property must be prepared and indeed honored to have it despoiled.

And the protestors, freedom-fighters who in best prog tradition refused to take offered jobs, are causing merchants to lock their doors to keep their toilets from being destroyed and their insides smeared with People's Tasty Crème™. Otherwise known as shit.

Why don't these kids just buy some of the surplus AK-47s and AR-15s that Eric Holder has left over from "Operation Fast and Furious"? They have trust funds, thus they can afford it.

Before you know it the glorious Progressive New World of Next Tuesday™ will be upon us (literally).

HAIL OBAMA!!!
--
Zampolit Blokhayev-al Hussien!

Zampolit, just ask Eric Holder. He's got a basement stuffed with them. He's been making a lot of noise and what is they say about the guilty dog barking first?

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:Zampolit, just ask Eric Holder. He's got a basement stuffed with them. He's been making a lot of noise and what is they say about the guilty dog barking first?

Theo, I'm confused. Exactly what does Comrade Eric Holder have stuffed in his basement? AK-47s? AR-15s? Baby-Progs in need of a diaper change?

Oh, Holder has a special weapon alright..... it's called his signature.

Castrate, have you just changed your signature aphorism? Perhaps you have not and it's only now that my rheumy eyes, grown weak in the Service of the Eternal Perpetual Truth of What Comes Out My Ass (SEPTCOMA hereafter) had not noticed it before. But I had not seen or linked the castrate with cigars, and here's the good bit, which are other sex toys.

I like that. I like that a lot. I have often been accused of telling people to smoke it, and I've been smoked. And this makes my batting average a lot higher. After all, when, and I say this in camera, you look like Michael Moore with Uncle Joe's hair, things can get limited.

After all, this is not Hollywood, where any pretty boy can be utterly and deeply frivolous because he lives on the foam of people's interest.

Not that that applies to me.

Now pardon me while I go to see about setting up a new 40 acres of impaling stakes just for some people who were less than obliging when I made an appearance dressed in something that I'd put on in the dark. I have TOLD Bruno to clean up after himself.

Krasnodar, Holder may have another secret weapon: his complete and total ineptitude. Once I read an article in some Reich-wing paper from a man who had dined Tammy Fae Bakker to roast her and found that he hadn't the heart--there was no there there.

I know that AG Holder is a dear friend his Oliness, BBBB, and this lends weight to my argument. If you were BBBB, would you want someone smart around you? It might offset your empyrean brilliance, magnitude 10.

And this is also in camera, thank god that BBBB is as idiotic as he is, not to see how he's being manipulated. Why one time Nanski had her hand so far up his ass that she couldn't pull it out before the antibiotics she had to take to fight the infection from her Tijuana botox treatments (every three weeks or so; American doctors won't take her) took over and Nanski fell asleep.

And BBBB still didn't get it.

Ah well, if this is the only way we can elected a white liberal, it's worth it.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:Castrate, have you just changed your signature aphorism? Perhaps you have not and it's only now that my rheumy eyes, grown weak in the Service of the Eternal Perpetual Truth of What Comes Out My Ass (SEPTCOMA hereafter) had not noticed it before. But I had not seen or linked the castrate with cigars, and here's the good bit, which are other sex toys.

I like that. I like that a lot. I have often been accused of telling people to smoke it, and I've been smoked. And this makes my batting average a lot higher. After all, when, and I say this in camera, you look like Michael Moore with Uncle Joe's hair, things can get limited.

After all, this is not Hollywood, where any pretty boy can be utterly and deeply frivolous because he lives on the foam of people's interest.

Not that that applies to me.

Now pardon me while I go to see about setting up a new 40 acres of impaling stakes just for some people who were less than obliging when I made an appearance dressed in something that I'd put on in the dark. I have TOLD Bruno to clean up after himself.

Father Prog,

Yes I have changed my signature aphorism. Perhaps as you state you were to busy with your SEPTCOMA to notice that I changed my signature aphorism when the many of the collective hive here at the PC (including yourself) changed their signature aphorisms. Or perhaps you were busy with the MTE and the Godawfullo?

As to the Cigar and the Sex Toys, as a Latin Romantic ™ I do have fondleness fondness for Nostalga (blue dresses optional).

And as to Bruno and his hygiene, perhaps he watches to much Faux Snooze, they seem to distort the image of the brave comrades as unwashed hippies. I suspect he has a case of hero worship. However, there is an image consultant working with them to clean up their image ...

https://www.suitsforwallstreet.org/

Perhaps if weaning Bruno off Faux Snooze doesn't help his hygiene, then he could spend some time in Sarge's bootcamp. The visual of Sarge seeing Bruno for the first time would be funner than degreasing Godawfullo!

Bruno in camouflage? In olive drab? The problem is the boots, you see. I do not think that DOD has enough money to pay a cobbler for those dogs. The only way he's shod at all is the small amount of material used in the average pump or mule.

BTW, thank Lenin for Nell Carter, whose farrier we used.

Our MTE didn't have much use for her though; our MTE has CLOVEN hooves and the grooming is so much more difficult. I mean, getting that diamond-dust rat-tail file in between the toes, with her tail whipping about. Personally I think it was the death, and quite by accident, of our MTE's prior farrier, Death By Hillary Tail, the grand jury called it, that warned some of them off.

After all, it was entirely fit that our MTE's hair-burners should be told that the honor of doing her hair in the White House was enough payment, but it's a harder sell to get someone to cross the Styx.

As for Janeane Godawfulho, I have given up trying to degrease her. The savings in naphtha alone, in calories, were enough to power Midland, Texas, for a week. And it's really, after you get used to it, not that bad to have her always falling down and zooming around the floor like an air-hockey puck, only to land at the lowest part of the room.

FYI :
Everytime Ms. Gawdafullo goes out to a restaurant, they have to bring in a haz-mat
team after she leaves. And more times than not, they'll need to incinerate the chair she was sitting in. Nasty business.

The incineration is indeed a problem; it's like trying to herd napalm into a barrel with a flamethrower. One spark and she'll burn until a week before Doomsday.

Castrate, I see that bit about the fleas jumping off and I see you smoking a stogie and that bit about the cigars and other sex toys...

I do worry. I really do. A cartoon of some character, even a Peanuts one, which shows hair akimbo like that could be mistaken for Janeane Godawfulho with her, er, accouterments:
See the similarity in the hair?

It is pediculist for you to equate a 70s cartoon character with one of our most advanced, and ripest, and I do mean ripe, sisters in SEPTCOMA.

And anyway, I'd watch it. Ms. Garafalo gets very lonesome for all the fleas which have jumped ship.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:Castrate, I see that bit about the fleas jumping off and I see you smoking a stogie and that bit about the cigars and other sex toys...

I do worry. I really do. A cartoon of some character, even a Peanuts one, which shows hair akimbo like that could be mistaken for Janeane Godawfulho with her, er, accouterments:
See the similarity in the hair?

It is pediculist for you to equate a 70s cartoon character with one of our most advanced, and ripest, and I do mean ripe, sisters in SEPTCOMA.

And anyway, I'd watch it. Ms. Garafalo gets very lonesome for all the fleas which have jumped ship.

Thats ok her pooch will make sure the fleas keep coming.

Castrate, Ms. Gawdawfulho's dog had by that time had some considerable remedial training. This is a step above.

Once he nearly suffocated her by rolling on her while she was asleep, and shortly after that, she fell in Central Park and three cats tried to bury her.