Our NEW WORLD ORDER

Kamaradas, everyone has understood the message and we now have our NЭW WOЯLD OЯDЭЯ.

In our NЭW WOЯLD OЯDЭЯ, Marriage between One Man+One Woman has been replaced by the Union of Man+Man, Woman+Woman, Man+Boy, Man+Animal, Man+Harem, etc.

In our NЭW WOЯLD OЯDЭЯ, individual banks are being replaced by the Oиэ Woяld Baиk.

In our NЭW WOЯLD OЯDЭЯ, all religions will be replaced by the worship of Oиэ Maи.

In our NЭW WOЯLD OЯDЭЯ, all individuals will be replaced by Oиэ Pяolэtaяiat, and Oиэ Яuliиg Эlitэ.

And when all is said and done, love will not unite us, but fearing the STATЭ will indeed.

MEIN GOTT, HILF MIR DIESE TÖDLICHE LIEBE ZU ÜBERLEBEN

MY GOD, HELP ME TO SURVIVE THIS DEADLY LOVE

Next will be the "I love your tongue in my mouth" bro-mances. Progress, comrades!

Should we all start favoring "Benenton" (SP?) with some crony capitalism to purchase our wardrobes now? We might just help the Italian economy, (Lenin forbid we help any USSA business', per the One's orders) in some small insignificant way. I will make suggest all proles of the People's collectives purchase their warm clothes for the upcoming Winter season, (at least in my gulag), at this Benenton place!

Comrades, I read in a most trustworthy mainstream article yesterday that Dear Leader was not pleased with this "B" company using His likeness in a for-profit way.

Hmmm...

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrades, I read in a most trustworthy mainstream article yesterday that Dear Leader was not pleased with this "B" company using His likeness in a for-profit way.

Hmmm...

That could be because of his deeply-rooted, righteous hatred towards capitalism. "B" should only be associated with "B"ro. As in "Bro-mance"... which is Party-approved™.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
They were to feature me with a young, willing vixen from the OWS, but we could not seem to get her to relinquish the rape whistle!

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrades, I read in a most trustworthy mainstream article yesterday that Dear Leader was not pleased with this "B" company using His likeness in a for-profit way.

Hmmm...

Point of process, there ROCK... We are no longer referring to Dear... Well... HE is now referred to as Dear FACILITATOR (AP&PBUH). This is a more "moderate" form of empowerment to "facilitate" the national debate.