Ofghons Violently Protest American Misspelling

KoranProtest.jpg
Kabul, Ofghoniston - AP (Associated Potatoes)

Riots continued today in Kabul and across the Middle East as Mislooms violently protested the misspelling of the Prophet Mohammad's/Muhammed's/Muhammad's/Mohammed's (PBUH) name by Americans.

When asked by reporters what difference it really makes which spelling is used, the Ofghons pictured here replied "WEEE KEEEEEEL YOUUUU!!!" repeatedly for several hours.

While the crowd was definitely a large one here in Kabul, in reality each protester had several backups to replace them when hyperventilation got the best of them and they passed out, thereby ensuring an ongoing violent and loud protest.

Doritos.JPG
Kabul, Ofghoniston - AP (Associated Potatoes)

This just in - rioting continued throughout the day in Kabul as agitated Mislooms, furious over American misspellings, threw Doritos at NATO troops.

Upon closer inspection, it was determined that each Dorito actually carried an embossed verse from the Koran/Quran/Qu'ran/Qura'an - with different types of spices used on each verse, depending upon whether beheading, cutting off limbs, or burying up to the head and stoning was being required by the verse.

Once again, when asked by journalists during breaks in the violence why on earth the angry crowd was hurling Doritos - and why they were so spicy - the protesters simply repeated "WE KEEEEEEEEEEEL YOUUUUUUUU!!!" at the tops of their voices.

Meanwhile, back here in "Great Satan America"...

A group of dangerous, rowdy Amerikan, far right religious extremists violently protest Obamacare running roughshod over Basic Tenets of "the faith".

No doubt violently chanting inane threats like "May the peace of the Lord be upon you".

Rockford Tea Party Nuns.JPG

Rioting intensified upon the discovery of a Zionist plot to substitute Mamud's Pork Rinds for Jihad Doritos.

pork rinds.jpg

spelling bee.jpg

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:Meanwhile, back here in "Great Satan America"...

A group of dangerous, rowdy Amerikan, far right religious extremists violently protest Obamacare running roughshod over Basic Tenets of "the faith".

No doubt violently chanting inane threats like "May the peace of the Lord be upon you".

Rockford Tea Party Nuns.JPG

Comrade Vladimir! For many weeks you have been away. I hope the train ride was pleasant and the work was productive...

These terrorists you have documented appear to be of the most dangerous variety, the sect who will not fund a State-mandated Abortion right. I'm sure that this photo was taken just prior to their arrest, no?

Meanwhile, at the State Spelling Bee...

"Barack, please spell 'Pakistan'."

"P-O-K-E-E-S-T-O-N."

"Correct! Nancy, please spell Moammar/Muammar Qadaffi/Gadaffi/Gathafi/Gadhafi/Qadafi/Khadafy."

::blank stare:: "You have to spell it so I can see what letters are in it."

Comrade Olga, it is silly to think that Nancy is in charge of spelling. We have all been shown time and again that it is Comrade Joe Biden of "Road" Island who is the Minister of Spelling (in addition to his other duties as second-most powerful man in the world...)

Comrade Tovarichi,
I know you are supremely loyal toward the Party leadership, so this time charges will not be filed against you.
But as a minor correction to your statement in the post above.......

Joe " Our National Treasure " Biden is in fact the third most powerful man in the world. The second of course, is Dear Leader and then finally at the top, George Soros.

Just remember their order: Soros - Obama - Biden......... Soros - Obama - Biden.
They are the S.O.B. s running this administration.

Krasnodar,
Minister of High- Velocity Ordinance Delivery Systems and Beer Distribution Network.

Tovarichi wrote:
Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:Meanwhile, back here in "Great Satan America"...

The attachment Rockford Tea Party Nuns.JPG is no longer available

Comrade Vladimir! For many weeks you have been away. I hope the train ride was pleasant and the work was productive...
These terrorists you have documented appear to be of the most dangerous variety, the sect who will not fund a State-mandated Abortion right. I'm sure that this photo was taken just prior to their arrest, no?

Thank you Comrade Tovarichi for noting my missingness from the Beer Hall Collective Leadership meetings.

fault-blame.jpg
I have been busy learning how to defend myself Pro Se in Federal court because a frivolous, vexatious litigant is trying to sue my ass off.

I ended up having to get JurisDictionary to learn LAW, such as the Burden of Proof the plaintiff carries, and the claims and elements necessary for the plaintiff to meet.

Which this plaintiff fails to do in all eleven counts. I expect this fraud and sham upon the court to come to a breath-taking conclusion soon.

At which time, I can find the time to return to the buffoonery serious business of helping conduct the affairs of this collective.

Thanks for noticing!

Vladimir Scratchanitch

While you were gone, Pinkie has let herself go soft. She's awarded beet of the week to EVERYBODY, and even recently discussed flashing her boobs in protest. She must be in love...

Your beet rations were accumulated and sold, proceeds went to FLATUS's buffet and operating capital fund, no telling where your vodka ration went.

Litigation is a pain, move cautiously but deliberately. Best of luck in your case. I wouldn't talk much about what you've learned, you know how the party views an educated citizen...

Say, is that-- how odd, it looks like Pinkies beet wagon, with a Santorum bumpersticker... this merits an investigation....

I TOLD YOU! I am not making this up - "Two American soldiers were killed Thursday in a shooting by an Afghan soldier and a literacy teacher at a joint base in southern Afghanistan."

Source

We really must mind our spelling, punctuation, and grammar around Mislooms, comrades!!

SupremeLeader2.jpg