Yet Another Right-Wing Target: Transgendered Indonesians

Comrades,

We all know there is no depth which the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy will not plumb, neither in this country nor in others. Witness this article in the Puffington Host about Evie, the Indonesian and now transgendered former nanny of The Won. The article notes that life became particularly good for Evie in The Won's house, where his greatness and compassion was clearly in early evidence and radiating to all who came into contact with him, as the life-giving rays of the Sun empower us all, even the undeserving drivers of gas-guzzlers and guzzlers of transfats. The article includes one of countless historical examples of The Won's tolerance, this one transgressing borders of gender and national conscience:

"He was so young," says Evie. "And I never let him see me wearing women's clothes. But he did see me trying on his mother's lipstick, sometimes. That used to really crack him up."

After the Obamas left Indonesia in the 1970s, however, things began to go awry for Evie. Considering the US support for the bloodthirsty General Suharto who ruthlessly executed Communists (aka the People of the Politically Correct Books) and would have made the trains run on time, had there been any. Intolerant right-wing Christofascist bootlickers are quick to claim that the suffering Evie endured was due to Indonesia's Muslim majority mindset, but we of Correct Thought know Islam is the Religion of Peace™. Accordingly, Evie's persecution was not due to Islamic social engineering but, obviously, to US support for a generic, if ethnic, tinhorn fascist dictator.

It is worth noting that Indonesia has never, in living memory, had a chance. Before Suharto was Sukarno, another fascist product of Dutch colonial indoctrination who entered into false-flag cooperation with Communist states to extract more out of the Yankees, who were even on the lookout to exploit ruthlessly anyone and everyone. Even today in Indonesia, one can see Bung Karno signs and bumperstickers which mean "Brother Sukarno." Once implanted, the cancer of fascism is difficult to eradicate.

Comrades, the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy is vaster than the vastest of vastnesses. President Obama will surely part the rising seas to expedite rectifying the wrongs done to Evie by the hatemongers abroad, just as soon as he finishes thwarting the hatemongers at home.

Obama: "My transgendered nanny ate my birth certificate!"

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

That's right folks .... our Dear Leader's life story just keeps getting better and better !

Red Square wrote:Obama: "My transgendered nanny ate my birth certificate!"

I understand birth certificate goes very well with nasi goreng, often handily serving as both a plate and fiber boost for select sections of the local populace.

Indonesia being a majority Muslim country, is it haram to utter the saying "to put lipstick on a pig"? Perhaps it is Indonesianly correct to say, "to put lipstick on a male nanny."

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
BarackyBirthCert.jpg

Who loves ya, baby? Or was it "Barry"?