El Presidente's BIG... stick

Vice Leader Biden once again stated what the most progressive among us already know."I promise you, the president has a big stick. I promise you,"
No promises needed here, sir. We know such to be true.

Barack_Obama_Ireland_08_wenn3361867-thumb-450x365-1703.jpg
obama-and-college-student.jpg

Is this a reference to his huge pen, [which] is filled with multiplied gallons of red ink?

No economy has ever gained more freedom through increasing tax rates.

By declaring that President Obama "has a big stick," Vice President Joe Biden shows why.

Here's the video of Vice President Joe Biden touting Obama's big stick:

Assuming other Comrades will conceive other contexts in which Obama may wield his big stick, I'm posting a green-screen version here (download; select pure green; expand the selection by one pixel; invert and crop to create transparency in most software programs). I've also sent a psd version to Red Square so that he can post an easier-to-use "FLAT" version.

--KOOK
Last edited by KOOK on 4/27/2012, 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: add embedded video

I believe Joe was referring to the yiddish term "schtick". This is near and dear to Uncle Joe's heart. After all, who knows how to perform a "schtick" better than our dear vice leader? (Henny Youngman would be step aside!)

Vice President Joe Biden tells President Barack Obama to emulate Teddy Roosevelt by shouting loudly and show his big stick to deter Man-Disaster-Causerists or Human Disaster-Causerists:

--KOOK

Joe Biden remembers that Barack Obama's Big Stick grew from an ACORN;

--KOOK

Presidet Obama shows Iran's President Ahmadinejad that just like Teddy Roosevelt, he knows how to wield the Big Stick:

It's also known as "Balk Softly and Parry a Big Schtick."

--KOOK

Probably Biden is comparing Obama's stick with his own toothpick. Then yes, it looks giant.